Yellow | Dont Be Bought For $4

A lot of retirees on here that need a yes vote otherwise central states goes belly up in a year in a half. So vote yes to give your 250 a month to them and not yourselves.
Yes voters please check out my ocean front property for sale in Kentucky at WWW.youraDA.com.

Any word of equal sacrifice for all.... and I mean all employees of yrcw???

It's a legitimate question. It was not enforced the last time.

Does anyone have a answer for my question?

I would like to hear and see the facts about this issue.

Does anyone have a answer for my question?

I would like to hear and see the facts about this issue.
I don't know the facts but they admitted that the uppers received the stock for compensation. And they did mention that if they did it again that the employees would share in the compensation the uppers received if they did it again. That's how I understood it. Now I can't go from brain to post that well. First to admit it. So anyone is welcome to come in and clear up what I wrote.
None of that means they have equal sacrifice "now".

I don't know the facts but they admitted that the uppers received the stock for compensation. And they did mention that if they did it again that the employees would share in the compensation the uppers received if they did it again. That's how I understood it. Now I can't go from brain to post that well. First to admit it. So anyone is welcome to come in and clear up what I wrote.
None of that means they have equal sacrifice "now".
I appreciate your answer..... but it not really answering it.

You use to get nearly $17k a year into the pension. The company has chased away so much business because of damages and not delivering on time. No one in management takes responsibility for allowing loads to show up at 8 9a and then hold the p and d drivers until its stripped. I'm voting no I want a pension.
Voting no should is a bit of a gamble for all the 60 plus years olds, big hippo, out of shape, health problems workers that work for YRC. The only companies that will hire most of you will be Swift. Good luck getting any pension from them. Lol

Voting no should is a bit of a gamble for all the 60 plus years olds, big hippo, out of shape, health problems workers that work for YRC. The only companies that will hire most of you will be Swift. Good luck getting any pension from them. Lol
What? I only weigh 160 pounds.
I am over 60.
So you have to discriminate against older people?
You'll be here if your lucky.

First it was give me my week back then it was week back plus 15%. Your being taken to the cleaners. I'll give you the $4. Open your eyes for once. Is 15 years of hashing your pension and suppressing your wages ok ? That's what your agreeing too.
Also starting over with nothing sounds great. Working as a linehaul driver we make about $29 a hour at YRC plus benefits and no health insurance payments. It isn’t all bad.
Start a 401k the teamsters depleted the pension fund long before YRC ever started. Keep telling yourself it’s YRC fault. Lol

15 years and you get no pension increase and less than a dollar a year raise. Go ahead vote yes but don't you ever complain about the competition getting more per hour or better pension. You use to get 16k a year now about 4400. $120 a year for a pension. Meanwhile the executives are cashing near million dollar a year paychecks.
Pension fund will be broke by the time you we get it, unless your a old time waiting to die at YRC. Save your money.

They are getting new handhelds this week. Your being lied to about closing. Union needs 30k checks a month of dues they have a vested interest in you keeping the job. Think of all the places you use to take freight to but don't anymore. Destroyed freight inability to get it there on time that's yrc. If they wanted more business they could have it but they have chosen to let it go.
F the cspf I'm in the upstate ny plan.
Didn't they tell you last time they would close and you got scared and then boom record profits. Short term memory troubles on this board for sure
Record profits? Maybe your old and confused? Lol Now back to reality please.

I appreciate your answer..... but it not really answering it.
You’ll have to verify what I’m saying is correct yourself.
If management gets stock options, when those options vest every Union employee gets $750. If officers of the company get a bonus, double that amount is given to the union side and split between all employees. Management raises will not exceed the percentage of the raises we get. However, lower level management can get bonuses for achievements such as productivity etc....
All this is in the master portion of the contract. It’s on TDU, and the IBT webpages. Take the time to read it.

They took possession of 3300 pieces of equipment on lease and are getting new handhelds. What part of getting taken do you people not grasp ?
If managment and corporate management were all to take the same amount of reduced pay as the union members are being asked to take.... just think about how much faster it would reduce their debt.... and then maybe there won't be any fear of closing down in a few years.

Equal sacrifice should be on the list for everyone who works here.

And probably need 3000 more.Its called running a business with 25,000 workers and 5 billion in revenue which they have been making a pittance on.
I agree with you that the equipment is desperately needed.... but why would you heavily invest in a company that is on the brink of closing as some are saying if it is true. Why not wait till the contract is done.

If managment and corporate management were all to take the same amount of reduced pay as the union members are being asked to take.... just think about how much faster it would reduce their debt.... and then maybe there won't be any fear of closing down in a few years.

Equal sacrifice should be on the list for everyone who works here.

You are right Stimpy.They addressed the corporate bonuses.As far as mid level management it’s just as much of a challenge paying them as it is us.
It’s a principal thing but at the end of the day...

The union executives and the analysts unanimously agree that if this vote doesn’t go through that automatically means strike approval.
They said so much revenue will be pulled from customers not willing to have their freight tied up that they predict a Closure by Memorial Day 2019.

I’d be more concerned about that than what someone else is making but each to his own. I can assure, you will never question what management make at your next job.

I agree with you that the equipment is desperately needed.... but why would you heavily invest in a company that is on the brink of closing as some are saying if it is true. Why not wait till the contract is done.

It’s just corporate America.You run your business until it runs no more.
I’ve been through it.Hell one companyI worked for had three new stores being built,already in the dirt ,already with the mechanicals in it when they bankrupted.
I remember Circuit City was building a new store in Hiram Ga.,had the opening soon signs up and they bankrupted before they opened.

You are right Stimpy.They addressed the corporate bonuses.As far as mid level management it’s just as much of a challenge paying them as it is us.
It’s a principal thing but at the end of the day...

The union executives and the analysts unanimously agree that if this vote doesn’t go through that automatically means strike approval.
They said so much revenue will be pulled from customers not willing to have their freight tied up that they predict a Closure by Memorial Day 2019.

I’d be more concerned about that than what someone else is making but each to his own. I can assure, you will never question what management make at your next job.

They push the equal sacrifice the Last time.... now it's going to close.

Ups freight emptied their whole system of freight..... fear tactics that won them their contract. I know that ups has more money than they know what to do with...

I just don't feel like we are getting the best deal.... I believe we can get more.