Yellow | Dont Be Bought For $4

They are getting new handhelds this week. Your being lied to about closing. Union needs 30k checks a month of dues they have a vested interest in you keeping the job. Think of all the places you use to take freight to but don't anymore. Destroyed freight inability to get it there on time that's yrc. If they wanted more business they could have it but they have chosen to let it go.
F the cspf I'm in the upstate ny plan.
Didn't they tell you last time they would close and you got scared and then boom record profits. Short term memory troubles on this board for sure
Record profits?

They are getting new handhelds this week. Your being lied to about closing. Union needs 30k checks a month of dues they have a vested interest in you keeping the job. Think of all the places you use to take freight to but don't anymore. Destroyed freight inability to get it there on time that's yrc. If they wanted more business they could have it but they have chosen to let it go.
Didn't they tell you last time they would close and you got scared and then boom record profits. Short term memory troubles on this board for sure

Short term memory isn't the problem here, total and complete ignorance of the facts (as you demonstrate) is the problem.

You got your week back now your all happy until you look at your demoralizing pension statement and realize that for the next 5 years it's not going to improve but you got that week back yes sir. They are fing us what part of that don't you get ?

Record profits?? You see it’s that misinformation that boggle my mind.
Freight is a very small percentage of teamsters now.
The vested interest is to keep us from looking ignorant.
ABF nor UPS Freight are hiring in Atlanta.
Do you realize how stupid and ignorant we would look employed at a non union company. How ignorant union people are that vote to shut their own company down.
We will be the poster boys as to why to stay the hell away from a union.

You got your week back now your all happy until you look at your demoralizing pension statement and realize that for the next 5 years it's not going to improve but you got that week back yes sir. They are fing us what part of that don't you get ?

The pension is done.Extra contributions aren’t going to help.
You had 10 years to do something about it.
Why didn’t you?

I get it all.
I know how to read.
I do know you Reality. Are just one of 30 thousand people
And I do knkw that only a tiny fraction know about this website.
You'd be better off on Facebook

You can vote how you want, it's your choice, I'm not going to try and change anyones mind one way or another. But I would like those profit sharing checks if YRC made all that record profit that you speak of.

Any word of equal sacrifice for all.... and I mean all employees of yrcw???

It's a legitimate question. It was not enforced the last time.

Since Saia didn't want your CDL, maybe Swift or J B Hunt, could be a good fit for you.
If that doesn't work, you can always learn to say, "do you want fries with that sir?"
They are getting 300 a day on local dedicated runs they have caught up to us in pay all we have is free health insurance.