FedEx Freight | Fedex freight raise

Yeah but maybe you have debt or child support whatever your deductions are but I make pretty dam good money been here 15 years,dam good run ,own 3 homes off fed ex money so you can always go work elsewhere driver
I make pretty good $$$. Definitely not $40/hr but I still make over $100k/yr as a city driver

OD is where it’s at! My son, dock worker, at OD, just hit his one year anniversary, now making $26.75 an hour. He said too pay for dock worker right now, $29.00.
My wifes friend just posted for an OD job fair in Columbus OH. Her friends husband runs linehaul there. Their flyer says their city drivers average $26.70/hr and $73k/yr. Dock starting at $20. Yet they keep saying they make more than us. One of our drivers just went there and he said he was starting at .74/mile.

My wifes friend just posted for an OD job fair in Columbus OH. Her friends husband runs linehaul there. Their flyer says their city drivers average $26.70/hr and $73k/yr. Dock starting at $20. Yet they keep saying they make more than us. One of our drivers just went there and he said he was starting at .74/mile.
Sounds like maybe the grass ain't necessarily greener, even if the trucks are.

Our OD city drivers at my location are at $32.63. I'm not sure where the $26.70 came from. Linehaul is .7358cpm.

Biggest difference between FXF and OD is the task pay. Besides the dock work. I turned down an offer from OD because of the low task pay. I also couldn’t get a clear answer on being paid for waiting on freight from the TM. Seems at OD only way you can make the big bucks is running hard every night. I don’t want to run 600 a night. I’d rather run 450 and work the dock for an hour or 2. Plus I was told some locations ask drivers to work the dock……This was a Chicagoland location. Trucks are all 10 speeds at the place I applied at which I thought was cool. Until I thought about it when I was crawling thru traffic on 294 during morning rush hour. Well got a interview at my local public works facility next week. Big pay cut but a real pension and 7-3:30 shift M-F and all the OT when the snow is flying. End of rant.