Yellow | How Will Driver Pay Compare?

How much does an OD city driver in Chi Town earn versus YRC in the same city . How much does OD drivers take home after health insurance ? Does OD take out for their pension ? I see they ware uniforms ,do they have to buy them ?
Dont forget a non is king and peasant i work that way always on pins and needles

nop.. they get health insurance premiums deduction weekly so basically their wages are not way over ours.. I'm just talking about the Chicago area... I have a couple of friends working there...
The premiums aren’t really the issue,Az. They can be very reasonable. It’s the out of pocket,and deductible totals that really hit you in the wallet. I have a few buddies over there too. They tell me there are like 6 different health plans to pick from.

The premiums aren’t really the issue,Az. They can be very reasonable. It’s the out of pocket,and deductible totals that really hit you in the wallet. I have a few buddies over there too. They tell me there are like 6 different health plans to pick from.
true!! one of the plans for FedEx freight supposedly one of the cheapest ones is around $55 a week with a $7,000 out of pocket while my out of pocket is only $2,000... many yrc haters here don't get the picture....

true!! one of the plans for FedEx freight supposedly one of the cheapest ones is around $55 a week with a $7,000 out of pocket while my out of pocket is only $2,000... many yrc haters here don't get the picture....
Not trying to instigate, nor try to change people’s minds on this vote, but if you laid out W2’s from the top 10 LTL’s in the country, and subtract deductibles, out of pocket costs for health insurance, weekly deductions for insurance,dental,eyes, deductions for long and short term disability, the net pay will not be all that far apart. You also have to look at having 8 hour guarantee, 40 per week, 5 sick days besides earned vacation, and OT. And yes, I am in CSPF.
And their health insurance is second to none.

Not trying to instigate, nor try to change people’s minds on this vote, but if you laid out W2’s from the top 10 LTL’s in the country, and subtract deductibles, out of pocket costs for health insurance, weekly deductions for insurance,dental,eyes, deductions for long and short term disability, the net pay will not be all that far apart. You also have to look at having 8 hour guarantee, 40 per week, 5 sick days besides earned vacation, and OT. And yes, I am in CSPF.
And their health insurance is second to none.

"Not trying to instigate"?? What's up with that? I love to instigate! That's my whole purpose in life anymore! :hilarious: :hide:

FXF where I am
Drop 30 mins
Hook 30 mins
Drop + Hook = 1hr
Tractor Only Switch 15 mins
Fuel 15 mins

Breakdown 28.83 from the minute you break down
Road Shut down (has to be stopped not slow) 28.83 from the min you shut down
Delay starts the minute you come off lunch

If you have to change tractors you get paid for that too 15 or 30 mins can't remember

FXF where I am
Drop 30 mins
Hook 30 mins
Drop + Hook = 1hr
Tractor Only Switch 15 mins
Fuel 15 mins

Breakdown 28.83 from the minute you break down
Road Shut down (has to be stopped not slow) 28.83 from the min you shut down
Delay starts the minute you come off lunch

If you have to change tractors you get paid for that too 15 or 30 mins can't remember
Healthcare specs.
401k?