Off-Topic Joke Thread

Ya know, A big reason why I like this board is the humor people post. From an oversize hat (thanks big Dave), ganging up on Bubba, or flat out being rude crude & socially unacceptable, or being politically incorrect, this board makes for good entertainment. + the good info about this industry from the people who work it every day. From Gooberlip to Topheavy or Moldo Port drivers, this is the right place for cheap humor. And the day the humor leaves, TB just becomes an afterthought. Keep on keeping on. von.

Ya know, A big reason why I like this board is the humor people post. From an oversize hat (thanks big Dave), ganging up on Bubba, or flat out being rude crude & socially unacceptable, or being politically incorrect, this board makes for good entertainment. + the good info about this industry from the people who work it every day. From Gooberlip to Topheavy or Moldo Port drivers, this is the right place for cheap humor. And the day the humor leaves, TB just becomes an afterthought. Keep on keeping on. von.
Von, you left out the Bastards from all walks of life here on TB.:1sm364jumpbed:

Von, you left out the Bastards from all walks of life here on TB.:1sm364jumpbed:
“RIGHT”! I was talking with the wife a few days ago. We were discussing some changes when I retire. I said Hun, I know it’s been tuff on you with me being on the road these last twenty years. The only time we spend a night together is Saturday night. She said uh huh. Then I went to my lower voice and said “Well when I retire there will be some changes. I’ll be home seven nights a week so I expect to make love seven times a week”! SILENCE! Then she stands up, gives me that look and starts to walk over to me. I’m thinking “Ya baby”. She sits in my lap. Gives me a nice hug. Then a nice wet kiss! Then leans into my ear and says, “Honey, you can make love to me seven times a week. But it’ll be on Saturday night! Cause Sunday thru Friday I’ll be sleeping! She gets up and walks to the kitchen and all I could say was “RIGHT”!

“RIGHT”! I was talking with the wife a few days ago. We were discussing some changes when I retire. I said Hun, I know it’s been tuff on you with me being on the road these last twenty years. The only time we spend a night together is Saturday night. She said uh huh. Then I went to my lower voice and said “Well when I retire there will be some changes. I’ll be home seven nights a week so I expect to make love seven times a week”! SILENCE! Then she stands up, gives me that look and starts to walk over to me. I’m thinking “Ya baby”. She sits in my lap. Gives me a nice hug. Then a nice wet kiss! Then leans into my ear and says, “Honey, you can make love to me seven times a week. But it’ll be on Saturday night! Cause Sunday thru Friday I’ll be sleeping! She gets up and walks to the kitchen and all I could say was “RIGHT”!
Lucky she didn’t give you a ‘right’ …………..
Uppercut!

This don't have a woman in it ... maybe it will stay up. :mf swordfight:

71927973_506639003227443_7045816526791770112_n.md.jpg
Cedar Rapids, Ia.(Fox News) Exclusive!
Fox affiliate, WBEET news team investigating reports of low viaducts around the Cedar Rapids, Waterloo corridor, has discovered one near the Downtown exit off I 380. We will have an update on this tonight at 10:00.