Yellow | Layoffs??

:6788::6788:
Not that I have to explain myself but I will. I have a family of 6. I left another career on the promises made by another company. It doesn’t even have anything to do with money it has to do with stability and making sure my family is cared for, even in years to come. I am the last one in at this terminal and not many things have been explained. I’m sorry your having what appears to be a bad day but I hope it gets bette for ya! And I do appreciate the support from you other drivers! Thank you!
I was laid off in 2008 for 6 months. I decided to stay. Best thing I ever did was stay. Every man has a different different situation. If you can hang on it may pay off for you if not you may need to move on the insurance alone was enough for me to stay I can make the money I make now money at any carrier but I do not have the insurance I have at any carrier so make the best decision for you and your family but if you're laid off don't look to be called back until about March hope this helps

Hello brothers and sisters, reason for laid offs as we all know is trade wars with China, next is the slow season around the corner, then the polar blizzards and the main reason for the announcement earlier than previous years is...
Amazon is cutting all business relations as a today, November 8th 2019.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
:burnsauce::burnsauce:

Hello brothers and sisters, reason for laid offs as we all know is trade wars with China, next is the slow season around the corner, then the polar blizzards and the main reason for the announcement earlier than previous years is...
Amazon is cutting all business relations as a today, November 8th 2019.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
:burnsauce::burnsauce:
Do you promise?
Or is this break room drivel?

its only slow because the demoRATS control the House-- imagine where we would be if that didn't happen-- China trade deal --done Canada Mexico trade deal --done new health care deal--done -- a secured southern boarder- Dow Jones over 3000 a economy sky rocketing -- compared all this to -- the DemoRATS controlling the House-- our reality is-- not knowing if we will have our jobs tomorrow and lay offs-- and hearing impeach impeach impeach 24/7-- with President Trump we got a Teamster Union Contract not a MOU with YRCW --a pay raise and extra week payed vacation
What party affiliation does Mitch McConnell have. The one Who blocked the vote on pension legislation?

its only slow because the demoRATS control the House-- imagine where we would be if that didn't happen-- China trade deal --done Canada Mexico trade deal --done new health care deal--done -- a secured southern boarder- Dow Jones over 3000 a economy sky rocketing -- compared all this to -- the DemoRATS controlling the House-- our reality is-- not knowing if we will have our jobs tomorrow and lay offs-- and hearing impeach impeach impeach 24/7-- with President Trump we got a Teamster Union Contract not a MOU with YRCW --a pay raise and extra week payed vacation

Open the hood a car from say 1964 and compare it to a car made today. Notice all that extra stuff in there. That additional equipment is to reduce pollution. That is the result of hard work by a group of very smart, dedicated people determined to make the environment better for everyone. Whether you agree with the results or not, you must accept that without these people smog would not have improved. Environmentalists could have been swayed by the relentless pro-business propaganda that you are exposed to day after day, but they were not. And they have been very successful in getting what they want over time. Maybe it’s time to tune out the pro-business propaganda and turn off their party’s mouthpiece.

It gets slow during the winter and picks back up in the spring. If you look at the other ltl companies you will see they are slow also. If you are desperate for cash and unemployment is not cutting it get another job..... I would not quit this one till they call you back. Ya never know you might not like the new one and be able to come back with your company seniority..... if you quit you are starting over again at the bottom.[/QUOTE
---NO it is slow because the demoRATS took control of the House of representatives

Open the hood a car from say 1964 and compare it to a car made today. Notice all that extra stuff in there. That additional equipment is to reduce pollution. That is the result of hard work by a group of very smart, dedicated people determined to make the environment better for everyone. Whether you agree with the results or not, you must accept that without these people smog would not have improved. Environmentalists could have been swayed by the relentless pro-business propaganda that you are exposed to day after day, but they were not. And they have been very successful in getting what they want over time. Maybe it’s time to tune out the pro-business propaganda and turn off their party’s mouthpiece.

Business is better at solving problems than government, regardless of party.

The key is consumers who buy products that are detrimental in one way or another.

If, consumers refused to purchase petroleum powered vehicles, business would quickly develop alternatives.

Business is better at solving problems than government, regardless of party.

The key is consumers who buy products that are detrimental in one way or another.

If, consumers refused to purchase petroleum powered vehicles, business would quickly develop alternatives.

Two social causes: one thriving, and improving conditions for people everywhere, the other dead and in a state of regression, mired in conflicted views. The difference in outcomes can be traced to their respective responses to the deluge of propaganda that came from business interests determined to protect their profits. Environmentalists didn’t rush into the arms of the very people that were working against them.

Two social causes: one thriving, and improving conditions for people everywhere, the other dead and in a state of regression, mired in conflicted views. The difference in outcomes can be traced to their respective responses to the deluge of propaganda that came from business interests determined to protect their profits. Environmentalists didn’t rush into the arms of the very people that were working against them.
Government regulations, mandated by Unelected Regulators created the Hoax of Manmade Global Climate Change. Taxing more cant change that. The Mandates drove Caterpillar out of the Class 8 truck engine business, hurt Cummins, and almost bankrupted International. Freightliner suffered without Cat, and had to make hurried deals with Detroit Diesel and Mercedes.

Government regulations, mandated by Unelected Regulators created the Hoax of Manmade Global Climate Change. Taxing more cant change that. The Mandates drove Caterpillar out of the Class 8 truck engine business, hurt Cummins, and almost bankrupted International. Freightliner suffered without Cat, and had to make hurried deals with Detroit Diesel and Mercedes.

It would be nice if you would cite sources for this “information”.

Otherwise, you are ignoring the point being made that environmentalists defied pro-business propaganda in a way that the labor movement did not. Environmentalism is still relevant as a movement whereas the labor movement is essentially dead with little hope of coming back. Put another way: I doubt the average environmentalist wastes his time with pro-business propaganda like Fox News.

A working person who votes republican is like a chicken who supports KFC

The only reason your still allowed to join a union is because of democrats , if the rebublicons had it their way unions would be illegal and yet union members run out and vote republicon absoultely amazing and the typical skipping broken record republican response to this is jimmy carter, muslims, abortion , regulations , bla bla bla

The only reason your still allowed to join a union is because of democrats , if the rebublicons had it their way unions would be illegal and yet union members run out and vote republicon absoultely amazing and the typical skipping broken record republican response to this is jimmy carter, muslims, abortion , regulations , bla bla bla
Is that why Kamala Harris, a democrat, wants to make the school day 10 hours long and year round? Yeah, I'm sure the members of the teachers unions love that

Now which party wants to take away Cadillac health plans like the teamster's or tax them at a high rate? That would be the Dimmocrats. And Carter was the one that started deregulation in the 1970's that destroyed the trucking industry.
The rebublicons dont want you to have any health care at all , only for the wealthy and where is this fabulous fantastic health plan that was promised by the prez ( i cant call USA leader names)

The rebublicons dont want you to have any health care at all , only for the wealthy and where is this fabulous fantastic health plan that was promised by the prez ( i cant call USA leader names)

I would like to add that a time when half a million Americans were homeless they made dismantling the ACA a top priority. They went on to sign into law a tax cut for the rich while ignoring homelessness and rising income inequality.