Yellow | Linehaul?

I haven’t been badmouthing yrc, or threatening to go to Saia,UPS,oil delivery, or team truckload, or telling everyone else what’s better for them. You have. I’m content driving new tandems, $24.62 an hour, 10-12 hr days, OT, 6 weeks vacation, in the top ten on seniority, and listening to all consultants in the break room...

And you still remember, how to double clutch.

I haven’t been badmouthing yrc, or threatening to go to Saia,UPS,oil delivery, or team truckload, or telling everyone else what’s better for them. You have. I’m content driving new tandems, $24.62 an hour, 10-12 hr days, OT, 6 weeks vacation, in the top ten on seniority, and listening to all consultants in the break room...
I'm filing a grievance over the new tandems you guys just leave your stuff in it and just pass it to the next guy sharing the truck all the new tandems always have stuff in it you hide them too like the yard guys keep them by their locker room!

He may be a ‘nut job,’ but watching those rockets return from space and land simultaneously, without incident, was beyond incredible!

And, if you ever have a chance to ride in a Tesla, there is no way you will be able to grab that Benjamin off the dash in front of you.
My son has a Tesla...no way you will get that $100 bill. It runs 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and top speed is 138 MPH, and it gets there faster too. The 1968 Dodge Charger with a hemi was rated at 3.4 seconds 0 to 60.

Whats going on with you city drivers who's breaking the taillights on the tractors and leaving pindle hooks open on sets brought back from the rails parked on the readylines? I know it sucks their cutting City bids down or is it yard guys don't like want road drivers dropping and hooking I don't like it either bring back the Turn pad. You are just hurting your fellow Teamster doing this crap talk to these guys?

My son has a Tesla...no way you will get that $100 bill. It runs 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and top speed is 138 MPH, and it gets there faster too. The 1968 Dodge Charger with a hemi was rated at 3.4 seconds 0 to 60.

Big Dave's girlfriend asked him for something that would go from 0 to 200 in less than 2 seconds, he bought her
a pair of bathroom scales.