ODFL | My yard isn't happy with the new OT

Did anyone see the video from CEO? He is saying they won't cut hours and they consider the change from 60 to 50 OT an improvement to compensation package.
Our TM has already cut P&D hours to about 40 or so and hired new guys to take care of the work that was being done by people who want to work 50 60 hours. Now those P&D drivers are poaching weekend linehaul runs mainly good runs because they can run early in the morning so wild drivers that work afternoon weekends are getting stuck with crappy short runs. It's a vicious cycle

They should’ve never done it,, let that joke of a government handout outfit sink and go get real jobs,,
The people who were affected got to vote, that's the democratic way. Those who didn't like the outcome were free to move on to something else, those who voted to accept the reduction got to stay employed. Seems fair to me. Of course many who don't even work there got to express their opinions , which for the most part were pretty useless.

The people who were affected got to vote, that's the democratic way. Those who didn't like the outcome were free to move on to something else, those who voted to accept the reduction got to stay employed. Seems fair to me. Of course many who don't even work there got to express their opinions , which for the most part were pretty useless.
Not everyone affected got to vote on it.

Maybe it's because I live such a lavish lifestyle but I'd take a 15% cut anytime to work under a contract.