• Truckingboards will be down one day next week for as long as 24 hours as we move to another server. Sometimes a website is down for an hour Sometimes a day, there is no way to speed up this one process when it comes to websites. See you on the other side.

FedEx Freight | raises// anyone heard anything

ED FORCE ONE

Yep, here am I am doing my pre-trip inspection...

20-mule-team1.jpg
Look at that , they had the camera first , engine second

Daywalker

Fedex needs to hire drivers but that one won't happen if they don't out do the competition. That would be pay and speeding up the trucks to attract drivers. Yes better insurance at a cheaper rate but that's just not going to happen.

purple_beer

Well I think we may get a new lanyard for our work ID's which mines been expired since 12-21 and no one in management can seem to get me a new ID, and then the second part of the raise is you get ONE electrolyte popsicle per work day in the summer hours.
I mean that's all I'm expecting so if it's better than that then its all gravy from there

Big Dave

Submerged Voter
Well I think we may get a new lanyard for our work ID's which mines been expired since 12-21 and no one in management can seem to get me a new ID, and then the second part of the raise is you get ONE electrolyte popsicle per work day in the summer hours.
I mean that's all I'm expecting so if it's better than that then its all gravy from there
Maybe they’ll give ya a 12x8 frame for your med card too…..:17142:

Panhandler92

You guys get popsicles? It took a act of god to get our manager to even provide water bottles while the machines are down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock