This Weeks Crossword Answers

My operative out in the shop just sent me this photo of the general as he explains what he'd do to the next guy in the shop that replaces mirrors without notifying him first to get approval.

02_Rondo_Hatton-1200x1500.md.jpg

Suffering succotash look who just unhopped a Soo Line train just down the road from the Coop's world headquarters, it's Gloyvnad back after his stint as a MX race mechanic, BD will be so....so...so...well enough about BD.

download-33.jpg

My operative out in the shop just sent me this photo of the general as he explains what he'd do to the next guy in the shop that replaces mirrors without notifying him first to get approval.

02_Rondo_Hatton-1200x1500.md.jpg
Well he didn't last long....he's gone after a rules discussion went awry out in the shop, Otto was overheard saying "General Pretty Boy ain't pretty no more" to which Enso replied "yeah another guy that doesn't have a use for mirrors anymore" to which both chuckled. My operative checked he is gone, too bad too, being new to the Cedar Rapids metroplex Breeze had offered to show him all the hot spots and be his "wing man".

istockphoto-636997398-170667a.md.jpg

Suffering succotash look who just unhopped a Soo Line train just down the road from the Coop's world headquarters, it's Gloyvnad back after his stint as a MX race mechanic, BD will be so....so...so...well enough about BD.

download-33.jpg
You sure that ain't Boxcar Willie?

Hey remember this guy looking for a job? BD hired him.

images-5.jpg
And nice guys that they are BRG, Wong and Breeze got him a gift to welcome him aboard.

1766-61_rucne-malovane-triko-citronove-s-cernym-motivem-good-luck--you-creepy-bastard.md.jpg
I think he sent his wife to Coxes to get him a seersucker suit and she got confused and went to Sears

Dateline Paris France: Transportation Conglomerate Coop Logistics is putting the finishing on their newest global location just outside of Paris in the village of De Ville, seen below is the companies new sign before it's hoisted to be mounted on the terminal's wall, as a side note my French operative "Henri'" says Coop in french translates to Coupe...... weird right? I know.

coupe.md.jpg

Is that Breeze when he worked at the
A and P in Knuckles, NC., back in the 60’s?
Kudos to you sir you have a keen eye, yes that is indeed the Breeze circa mid 60's, before the advent of Lite beer from Miller, and may I add, "crisp clean clean refreshing flavor and only 96 calories"!! (my source at the brewery paid me to add that.....that big cheese eating goomer).

Kudos to you sir you have a keen eye, yes that is indeed the Breeze circa mid 60's, before the advent of Lite beer from Miller, and may I add, "crisp clean clean refreshing flavor and only 96 calories"!! (my source at the brewery paid me to add that.....that big cheese eating goomer).
You're almost right Boom, when I was working, and on regular Pepsi, and 2 or 3 hot dogs each stop, I tipped the scales at 255
Mama put me on Diet Pepsi, I got back to 200
She still makes the best dogs around, Nathans,
chilli, slaw, mustard and onions.
I don't eat 3 at a setting anymore.

You're almost right Boom, when I was working, and on regular Pepsi, and 2 or 3 hot dogs each stop, I tipped the scales at 255
Mama put me on Diet Pepsi, I got back to 200
She still makes the best dogs around, Nathans,
chilli, slaw, mustard and onions.
I don't eat 3 at a setting anymore.
You could of switched to light hotdogs 30% less fat and a scary 30% more of who knows what.