This Weeks Crossword Answers

Ok. Anyone have any questions before I go to work? I’m seeing a big day today, fighting off 4 wheelers for the right lane, the flip floppers at the rail, the hurricane that is expected from North Little Rock, and people waving the middle one at me.

Ok. Anyone have any questions before I go to work? I’m seeing a big day today, fighting off 4 wheelers for the right lane, the flip floppers at the rail, the hurricane that is expected from North Little Rock, and people waving the middle one at me.
Did you have to turn away when watching the scene in Snow White when the Evil Queen went through the whole "mirror..mirror on the wall" thingy? asking for a friend......psst..it's Wong.

Did you have to turn away when watching the scene in Snow White when the Evil Queen went through the whole "mirror..mirror on the wall" thingy? asking for a friend......psst..it's Wong.
My partner would never ask that question. He has an associate degree in mirrology

My partner would never ask that question. He has an associate degree in mirrology
Ahhhh you caught me....it was Geena...... she wanted to watch it tonight with you after the saloon closed down and wanted to know what your response would be, I personally told her to put in Bambi.......psst that's a tear jerky and there'd be plenty of opportunity for a consoling guy to get his comforting paws all over her, "wink wink nudge nudge".

Ahhhh you caught me....it was Geena...... she wanted to watch it tonight with you after the saloon closed down and wanted to know what your response would be, I personally told her to put in Bambi.......psst that's a tear jerky and there'd be plenty of opportunity for a consoling guy to get his comforting paws all over her, "wink wink nudge nudge".
Plus Geena won’t see him cry with the bag on.
Last weekend the fellas were watching Old Yeller in the break room and there wasn’t a dry eye anywhere. BRG called us wimpy bastards…..but I noticed a wet spot around his neckline….

So let me guess? the bastards that ordered all these Chinese made crap will just have to raise prices to consumers, just in time for the holidays!!!
I'll go out on a limb and assume you'd be less upset if there were 46 container ships out in the harbor......... and I'm guessing you're still waiting on your container of 46 mph governor set screws that are just floating around out there.

"Torn from the headlines off the BRG News Network" Dateline: Cedar Rapids Iowa, Today at approximately 10:46 am the number 3 kettle blew at the Ridge Sox popcorn plant no serious injuries or damage occurred, but one person was coated with what was to be the first batch of their newest flavor "Jalapeno White Cheddar Kettle Corn" and that was nonother than company CEO Big Dave, when ask for a comment on his way to the executive washroom in the main building to clean-up he simply replied "ah dog gone it anyways".

download-26.md.jpg

Last edited:
"Torn from the headlines off the BRG News Network" Dateline: Cedar Rapids Iowa, Today at approximately 10:46 am the number 3 kettle blew at the Ridge Sox popcorn plant no serious injuries or damage occurred, but one person was coated with what was to be the first batch of their newest flavor "Jalapeno White Cheddar Kettle Corn" and that was nonother than company CEO Big Dave, when ask for a comment on his way to the executive washroom in the main building to clean-up he simply replied "ah dog gone it anyways".

download-26.md.jpg
Gosh, I thought that was the statue that sits out front of FedEx HQ in Memphis? Just hadn’t been tipped over yet.

Gosh, I thought that was the statue that sits out front of FedEx HQ in Memphis? Just hadn’t been tipped over yet.
Nope that's just BD in all his jalapeno white cheddar glory, I just got an email and a pic from him and he said that it took a few bottles of "No More Tears" shampoo to clean up but said that concoction took years off him and made his skin as smooth as a baby's butt...here look.

boanza-hoss-cartwright-action-figure_1_4ba86cf5ae11a47f9f79c44ac805898d.md.jpg

Nope that's just BD in all his jalapeno white cheddar glory, I just got an email and a pic from him and he said that it took a few bottles of "No More Tears" shampoo to clean up but said that concoction took years off him and made his skin as smooth as a baby's butt...here look.

boanza-hoss-cartwright-action-figure_1_4ba86cf5ae11a47f9f79c44ac805898d.md.jpg
Best part...... now he's got that "far away look in his eyes" the one that drives the chicks crazy....lucky bastard.

Dateline Hollywood: With the "action super hero" movie genre circling the drain, Big Dave is putting his newly formed production company and movie studio Coop Pictures in high gear to save the genre, first out well be a new revamped version of Spiderman, loosely based on a certain longtime employee, but instead of kryptonite as the hero's Achilles heel, it has been rumored to be mirrors that rob him of his super powers, look for a release in time for Christmas.

spider-man-bombastic-bag-man-suit-4k-hf-1400x900.md.jpg