This Weeks Crossword Answers

Goodness gracious just look at the excitement in CPS's top driver Curlytrovski's face after learning from Coop CEO BD himself that he'll be the dedicated driver for the Coop's newest account, Cedar Rapids Gun Safe and Hide-a-Bed World, a company that holds "last few feet" delivery in high regard.

Three Stooges Comedian GIF

Date Line Cedar Rapids: Coop Dispatch has just announced new spinoff division aptly name Coop Parcel Service or CPS which will lettered on the trucks and will be handling the company's ever growing "Last Few Feet" deliveries, a company official said the name Coop Box Delivery was in consideration until it was realized that acronym for the new division would CBD and that may lead to some unnecessary confusion and orders for laced brownies. New truck pictured below.

CPS-2.md.jpg

CPS sister company, had a failed last mile delivery, with the assistance of the BNSF.

A442BF50-6EAB-4AA9-8DCD-551E8DAB4BF3.md.jpg

CPS sister company, had a failed last mile delivery, with the assistance of the BNSF.

A442BF50-6EAB-4AA9-8DCD-551E8DAB4BF3.md.jpg
The Coop's "head" of international affairs (seen below) is working on a theory that it's in fact China behind these crossing incidents, his theory is that each container stuffed with Chinese goods is also equipped sonar controlled accelatrometers which speeds the train up whenever it senses a truckload of American made goods crossing the tracks rendering said truckload of high quality goods worthless, he's expected to present his findings to a senate subcommittee in DC if he can bum a ride there or maybe even borrow BD's bike.

Clint-Howard.md.jpg

The Coop's "head" of international affairs (seen below) is working on a theory that it's in fact China behind these crossing incidents, his theory is that each container stuffed with Chinese goods is also equipped sonar controlled accelatrometers which speeds the train up whenever it senses a truckload of American made goods crossing the tracks rendering said truckload of high quality goods worthless, he's expected to present his findings to a senate subcommittee in DC if he can bum a ride there or maybe even borrow BD's bike.

Clint-Howard.md.jpg

Coop’s international affairs rep, and former Gong Show host could not be reached for comment, and it was not immediately clear if there would be any comments.

A348730D-C3C4-4D34-919F-12BE84BC55B0.md.jpg

Coop’s international affairs rep, and former Gong Show host could not be reached for comment, and it was not immediately clear if there would be any comments.

A348730D-C3C4-4D34-919F-12BE84BC55B0.md.jpg
Its a lucky thing he straightened out his life after the show got canceled, he shall we say dabbled in the coke for a bit, odd that 3 people connected with the show ended up at Coop, just mention J.P Morgan in front of Donna........I think you'll be quite surprised by her response.

download-2.md.jpg

Ohhh ....man.... wow.... talk about a sumptuous meal, I just got back to the motel after a great steak at BD's newest venture..... a supper club...huge crowd, it's out on 13th avenue by the feedlot with the hole..in.......the..........fence......ahhhh dang it Dave..you of all people.... cripe...."freshest steaks around"... now I get it.

s-l500-1.jpg

Ohhh ....man.... wow.... talk about a sumptuous meal, I just got back to the motel after a great steak at BD's newest venture..... a supper club...huge crowd, it's out on 13th avenue by the feedlot with the hole..in.......the..........fence......ahhhh dang it Dave..you of all people.... cripe...."freshest steaks around"... now I get it.

s-l500-1.jpg
Looks like one of Jeff’s mugs sitting there.

Looks like one of Jeff’s mugs sitting there.
Yep for sure it is, my insider (the maitre'd) said BD bought 6 gross of them and that Jeff swung him a heck of a deal, my opinion....the food was great, service was awesome, the lounge act was first rate,......but get this.... the only beverage they serve is Mountain Dew.... in a coffee cup no less....with his mug on it.

mug.jpg

They call him Big Dave because he's "big" right?, well one of my genealogical operatives was doing some unrelated research and ran across some interesting photos, besides Big Dave it seems there are more than a few industry giants in his relations, it's must be like hereditary.

93a2f39036c10bc55959f5aba05778ac-1.md.jpg

download-3.md.jpg

download-2.md.jpg

bdchick.md.jpg

s-l500-1.jpg
Wowzer the lounge at BD's new super club is drawing drinkers from all over, even Texas, these guys were up to Iowa to sell oil drilling equipment, derricks, hoists, pumps, pipeline, you name it, you see some of the Moldo's have pooled their earnings and are going to drill for corn oil, that George fella is their representative......their english isn't good.

I have noticed sometimes my trailer going faster than the tractor? What’s up with that?
I can only speculate that his portable wind generator(that he keeps next to his portable scales when not in use) he uses for an electrical source picks up the wind gust currents off your passing trailer and that really makes that charging sucker whirl causing the elevated speed reading or your maybe mirrorless tractor has such sleek aerodynamics it's difficult to pin-point actual velocity in MPH......you bastard.