This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wong was helpful. Unless BRG made him mad, then he’d smear poop on the mirror……
My monkey was pretty well trained...although he had one bad habit, he had a real tendency to "moon" drivers doing 46 as we passed them.........wait....it was 2 bad habits....he also caused alot of jack-knifes by throwing his banana peels out the window and then he'd say "did I do that?" like Steve Urkel.

download-34.jpg

Major set back for Coop-X's space program when the newly aquired control module rolled off it's transport vehicle and landed in the ditch, details are sketchy, but obviously and most concerning were flight safety issues and why the transport vehicle had Cedar Rapids Redi-Mix painted on the door. Updates to follow.

lost-cement-mixer-of-winganon-gets-spaceage-update.1317055820000-0.md.jpg

Major set back for Coop-X's space program when the newly aquired control module rolled off it's transport vehicle and landed in the ditch, details are sketchy, but obviously and most concerning were flight safety issues and why the transport vehicle had Cedar Rapids Redi-Mix painted on the door. Updates to follow.

lost-cement-mixer-of-winganon-gets-spaceage-update.1317055820000-0.md.jpg
My understanding is Coop Aerospace division wants to be the first trucking company located on Mars, rivaling the skin head from Amazon...

Had to of been an extremely exciting day yesterday at first day of orientation for the latest group of Coop new hires, with Gloyvnad still on the road(MX circuit) it was Big Dave himself teaching class and giving instruction to the honored hirees, below we see BD demonstrating proper steering wheel technique one should use if he comes up on a truck doing 46 in the left lane.

05c460f72058537d6a5108ac9ae1d034.jpg

Land sakes alive, I no sooner get done reading an article about some trucking company or another giving the hook to a bunch of your managerial types and I get this picture, it's guy waiting to see Donna sitting across from Dakota's desk in reception.........oh.... and I already have an operative tracking down just where a guy would wear a suit like that......you know like what company and such.

download-34.md.jpg

Land sakes alive, I no sooner get done reading an article about some trucking company or another giving the hook to a bunch of your managerial types and I get this picture, it's guy waiting to see Donna sitting across from Dakota's desk in reception.........oh.... and I already have an operative tracking down just where a guy would wear a suit like that......you know like what company and such.

download-34.md.jpg
No doubt in my mind, he's a Yellow driver looking for PT work!

No doubt in my mind, he's a Yellow driver looking for PT work!
Thanks for the clarification Breeze.....oh and just to be clear so those one other guys know you were not acting as one of my operatives and never have been one of my operatives, it's really just so those one other goomers don't get the idea you're like a "double naught" spy or something.

download-34.md.jpg

I saw this guy this afternoon headed in to the employment office at Coop’ Ridge Sox warehouse.
787BB0A2-6DFF-40E5-9AC6-EAD86A12EE7E.md.jpg

I saw this guy this afternoon headed in to the employment office at Coop’ Ridge Sox warehouse.
787BB0A2-6DFF-40E5-9AC6-EAD86A12EE7E.md.jpg
Land of Goshen.....egads.. but luckly being anywhere around food prep I hope he realizes he will have to wear not only a hairnet but a beard-net and depending on what's going on under the skirt... commando wise quite possibly a shall we say a "twigs and berries" net.