This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wow actually feel pretty good this morning, I was gonna swim over to BD's for a hot breakfast and a quick shower(waterline in the Boomabago froze up) but I thought what hay I'll jog over.

Wowser what an exciting start to the annual Corn Bowl game, the CRST Screaming Preventables (Cedar Rapids Science and Tech) are taking on the unbeaten(how ironic) USC Durex's (Univ of Sac City) in what will be the game of the New Year, FYI as a CRST alum Dakota was called to action to lead the cheer leaders when their captain got the sniffles.....FYI....Donna straightened her....hey!!! she was just a little rusty that's all.

181.md.jpg

Wowser what an exciting start to the annual Corn Bowl game, the CRST Screaming Preventables (Cedar Rapids Science and Tech) are taking on the unbeaten(how ironic) USC Durex's (Univ of Sac City) in what will be the game of the New Year, FYI as a CRST alum Dakota was called to action to lead the cheer leaders when their captain got the sniffles.....FYI....Donna straightened her....hey!!! she was just a little rusty that's all.

181.md.jpg
I think she means her chest looks the same whether on her feet,or doing a hand stand?

I think she means her chest looks the same whether on her feet,or doing a hand stand?
FYI I just got a call from HR and he was not too happy about the reference to Dakota's lady parts, expect to be called up in, he reads these you know.....ooops....dang.

images-5.jpg

FYI I just got a call from HR and he was not too happy about the reference to Dakota's lady parts, expect to be called up in, he reads these you know.....
Well, spent the night at the Coop Ranch, in Wyoming,Iowa last night, so I may as well drop by CR and visit HR in the morning, except they may not recognize me since I dress different when I stay at the ranch.

486406EA-A2E8-4CB8-90A6-AB88F61324F5.md.jpg