This Weeks Crossword Answers

Dateline Hollywood: With the "action super hero" movie genre circling the drain, Big Dave is putting his newly formed production company and movie studio Coop Pictures in high gear to save the genre, first out well be a new revamped version of Spiderman, loosely based on a certain longtime employee, but instead of kryptonite as the hero's Achilles heel, it has been rumored to be mirrors that rob him of his super powers, look for a release in time for Christmas.

spider-man-bombastic-bag-man-suit-4k-hf-1400x900.md.jpg
Who is that masked bastard?

Who is that masked bastard?
My Hollywood insider is telling me due to BD's limited budget on his first production it's supposedly a well girdled Steven Seagal who is no longer commanding the big money, but none the less is one damn fine actor in BD's mind..........that has-been loving bastard.

My Hollywood insider is telling me due to BD's limited budget on his first production it's supposedly a well girdled Steven Seagal who is no longer commanding the big money, but none the less is one damn fine actor in BD's mind..........that has-been loving bastard.
I sure hope he isn’t thinking of putting his former, Dancing With the Stars partner, Big Butt K in an outfit like that?

I sure hope he isn’t thinking of putting his former, Dancing With the Stars partner, Big Butt K in an outfit like that?
Not quite but she did ask for a part in the film, so BD had her written in as our super hero's love interest, and to BD's credit she just got a nonspeaking cameo one scene part, word has it she's back at our hero's secret compound standing in front of his micro-wave eating a tray of Stouffers lasagna.

Not quite but she did ask for a part in the film, so BD had her written in as our super hero's love interest, and to BD's credit she just got a nonspeaking cameo one scene part, word has it she's back at our hero's secret compound standing in front of his micro-wave eating a tray of Stouffers lasagna.
Wearing her Super Hero outfit with a wide load sign on it.

Wong and I aren’t leaving CR until tonight,so we can join you. We will be driving the hotel shuttle car.

5496D785-AE33-490A-AF64-35A727D985D1.md.jpg
Excellent, then you can pick me up at the Trans-Coop airlines gate at about 11:46, I caught the 7:10 out of Minneapolis International this morning, the pilot says the mail drops are going good so far and we only have 2 bean fields to dust on the way down...he says we'll be right on time. See ya then!

Excellent, then you can pick me up at the Trans-Coop airlines gate at about 11:46, I caught the 7:10 out of Minneapolis International this morning, the pilot says the mail drops are going good so far and we only have 2 bean fields to dust on the way down...he says we'll be right on time. See ya then!
Was the plane vaccinated?

Did they land at the Clear Lake airport? And let you get on the strip club shuttle?
We did land there, and a real looker came over and offered me a ride to the club, I told her "sure but I won't be able to stay long because I have to be down at Coop Logistics for lunch" well she called me a first class bastard tore the mirror of the shuttle, tossed it at me, and burned rubber out of there...what was that all about?

genaddi-design-rolls-royce-phantom-mk264-pic20254.md.jpg

COOP AIRPORT​

The Coop Airport was founded in 1978 and during the years it has rapidly changed its structural level to be the preferred provider in the competitive market, maintaining all its points of strength professionalism, courtesy, discretion and efficiency. Nice business model and mission statement Dave but can't you get better pilots?

Chicken-achieves-dream-of-flying.md.jpg

COOP AIRPORT​

The Coop Airport was founded in 1978 and during the years it has rapidly changed its structural level to be the preferred provider in the competitive market, maintaining all its points of strength professionalism, courtesy, discretion and efficiency. Nice business model and mission statement Dave but can't you get better pilots?

Chicken-achieves-dream-of-flying.md.jpg

Plane crash near Coop Logistics, has authorities searching for black box, and mirrors!

5275882A-95FA-40E4-94E0-B4519F975A26.md.jpg