FedEx Freight | Unionize

EXACTLY!!!
No chance to advance because the slug was hired a day before you.
I will bet the guy below you on the seniority list said that about the slug above him for years....its just human nature at play with many guys thinking someone else doesn't work as hard as they do...of course there are some slugs out there but by and large I think most in this industry work hard...

EXACTLY!!!
That is what unions do. They destroy individual work ethic. There is no reward for a job well done. No chance to advance because the slug was hired a day before you.
Mediocrity is not good enough in a competitive industry.
Advance to what? You want to be a supervisor? dispatcher? T.M.? then apply for the job, or maybe buy your own truck? Seen it before, all the dashers are heroes, till they get hurt or have an accident. "Work safe, don't speed "

3 months paid vacation double the pay rate free healthcare and we get to watch UPS teamsters druel ill be on board. ....NOT...Never gonna happen. You can talk and sell unioun all you want. There's no union right now doing anything good! Anyone seen usf Holland lately. Ups parcel is a fluke. Even then its going by the wayside. To unionize is to sell your soul to the devil. Hey look bell-bottoms were in in the 70s. So was the unions. But in 2022 I won't wear Bell bottoms and I will never unioionize. Unions are like a crazy x gf. They look sexy at first but when morning comes they won't let you go! Sorry dude you would have better luck selling used cars on an ocean liner!

I’m not going to bash you because your an idiot already. I’m a Feeder driver in So Cal out of Ontario. Trust me UPS ground is not a fluke DONT ever compare FedEx freight with us you’ll look stupid . Most of your drivers don’t have the balls to unionize. I have lots of buddies there at freight.

3 months paid vacation double the pay rate free healthcare and we get to watch UPS teamsters druel ill be on board. ....NOT...Never gonna happen. You can talk and sell unioun all you want. There's no union right now doing anything good! Anyone seen usf Holland lately. Ups parcel is a fluke. Even then its going by the wayside. To unionize is to sell your soul to the devil. Hey look bell-bottoms were in in the 70s. So was the unions. But in 2022 I won't wear Bell bottoms and I will never unioionize. Unions are like a crazy x gf. They look sexy at first but when morning comes they won't let you go! Sorry dude you would have better luck selling used cars on an ocean liner!
UPS Parcel going by the wayside? what are you smoking crack? they pay the most, there benefits are the best in the industry, they are flush with cash as well as there union prnsion is. They made a mistake by buying overnight and turning into UPS freight so then they sold it and now there back to doing what they do best. I am very happy with fedex freight and make a damn good living with them but there fedex benefits are no where near UPS, ill even admit to that. Also UPS is in there own group cause they are a parcel company and do much better and pay better than fedex express. That is a very obvious fact! as a matter of fact that only union that would be safe to join would be the UPS union other no other union can guarentee what there offering long term cause less union dues due to less people joining the union and the high cost of healthcare plus economy is not doing well will hurt there funds eventually down the road. I would NOT want fedex to go union cause it would actually do more harm than good plus if you think cause there is a driver shortage we have the upper hand on fedex you are also dreaming cause they can make drivers starve to death and not many driver can probably last maybe a few weeks before the foreclosure man cometh and taketh away. So stop the bullshit union talk and if you want the union go to a damn union company and start all over with them.

You're going to need more than healthcare, a pension and legal protection to get people on board. I tried, had the conversations and the numbers aren't there.

First and foremost, it's too political. The first thing I would hear is "those damn democrats, I'm not giving them any money". Then it's concern over a single driver board system and finally, the response by FedEx which would be rerouting as much freight as possible to make us sta
You're going to need more than healthcare, a pension and legal protection to get people on board. I tried, had the conversations and the numbers aren't there.

First and foremost, it's too political. The first thing I would hear is "those damn democrats, I'm not giving them any money". Then it's concern over a single driver board system and finally, the response by FedEx which would be rerouting as much freight as possible to make us starve.
Teamsters = Democrats. It makes me wanna puke but it’s just how it is.

Better find a union other than the Teamsters, they are weak and will steal your retirement your much better off with a 401k.
Third party getting richer of your labor and you will have nothing in the end. Look at Yellow laughing stock of the trucking industry.

Say you work for 35 years and die, the Teamsters give your family a little life insurance policy and keep everything else you accumulated so it’s in there best interest to keep you working till you die.
Unlike a 401k that can be passed down, yes it wrong.

Say you work for 35 years and die, the Teamsters give your family a little life insurance policy and keep everything else you accumulated so it’s in there best interest to keep you working till you die.
Not true, it depends on the fund.....my stepfather passed away and my mother collected his pension until she passed away...

Yes if you retire before you pass you can’t choose to leave spouse a portion, for less monthly retirement payout.
I’m going by Central States the biggest fund.
Even Amazon workers are smart enough to not get sucked in to the Ponzi scheme.
Except Blue states and we all know how dumb them people are.

Yes if you retire before you pass you can’t choose to leave spouse a portion, for less monthly retirement payout.
I’m going by Central States the biggest fund.
Even Amazon workers are smart enough to not get sucked in to the Ponzi scheme.
Except Blue states and we all know how dumb them people are.
Also not true....Central States is closed to new companies...most likely they would get their own fund or a 401k.....nice try though.....

How much do you think they're keeping of my money since C S has been paying me 30 plus years.
I doubt your 401 is worth more than what's left of my pension.
I spend more on Mason jars burying my money than Yellow pays out damage for your destruction.

How much do you think they're keeping of my money since C S has been paying me 30 plus years.
I spend more on Mason jars burying my money than Yellow pays out damage for your destruction.
Be careful with them jars, I heard a rumor Tri bought a high end metal detector.:17142:

Your old as dirt and worked when Teamster’s were at the top.
Now you will get your pension from the backs of the taxpayers because central states is broke.
Without the taxpayers bailout you be out of luck,
Democrats are like leaches they bleed you dry I’m sure the citizens of the US don’t want to pay for the Teamsters bailout and I’m sure your neighbors don’t either.

Now you will get your pension from the backs of the taxpayers because central states is broke.
Democrats are like leaches they bleed you dry I’m sure the citizens of the US don’t want to pay for the Teamsters bailout and I’m sure your neighbors don’t either.
So then I assume you will be donating your pension to a worthy cause when the time comes so that you don’t become one of those leaches that bleeds the U.S. citizens dry? I am sure the U.S. citizens appreciate you sticking a fork in their merchandise as well.

Guess you'd rather see the money go to Ukraine and pay for for illegals, health, education, housing, medical and such, instead of Teamster retirees, who are senior citizens, some veterans, some disabled, don't sound like a bigger ass- wipe than you are