UPS FREIGHT UPS Freight Diary:

Discussion in 'UPS Freight' started by maxicoze, Feb 15, 2016.

1. White

White Straight’nin the curves, flat’nin the hills

Not exactly sure what you’re asking. But if you’re a night line driver SLEEP DURING THE DAY. Too many guys won’t accept their schedule. “I stay up all day Saturday”. Sleeping in the rest areas Friday (only) nights. I’m a bag of :shit: if I’m up between noon & 15:00. I work 18:30-6:30 M-F and do my best to get 7+ EVERY workday. No exceptions in the winter. Just playing with fire.

2. Ted Decker trk

Ted Decker trk When things are FUBAR, FIDO!

Driver Since:
    1987 (legally)
    You are out to lunch. I've followed your posts on this site and others , Russian rabbit, this is something that is part and parcel of this industry and you just deal with it. It's called being self aware . Personally my drowsy time is 0530 to 0600, regardless of how much or how little sleep I've had. Best advice is to suck it up and hit Pilots coffee bar and quit worrying about driving a suburban. Chevy sucks the government teat anyway. You sound like a damned entitled millennial .

3. maxicoze

maxicoze Active Member

[​IMG]

When i run, I RUN.

drummerforhire likes this.
  4. maxicoze

maxicoze Active Member

[​IMG]

This illustrates what you could make doing niteliner bullplop weekly (had to sub in for someone).
    i thought i would enjoy dockwork--it was fun the first two nights, but i'd really rather drive..... i think i would enjoy outbound dock more. Not dockwork in the middle of the night.

2) Correction: There are two bishes in the whole company that i don't particularly care for. i love everyone else in the company including all the men. Well, actually that's not true either..........."general mills"/Cal Ripken lookalike......
    So, 3 people total: 2 know-it--all bishes, and one know-it-all a-hole.

3)

5. maxicoze

maxicoze Active Member

[​IMG]

Not good.

i've switched to city and am working more---worked the whole week this past week.

Really not sure what is going on with linehaul and don't give a plop either.

LTLAnonymous likes this.
  6. 5NC.Canes

5NC.Canes Member

Why would you switch back to city? That was a bad bad move. Especially over here. Lost for words. Good luck man.

LTLAnonymous likes this.
  7. LTLAnonymous

LTLAnonymous Well-Known Member

Hey... If I could have done that at ABF, I would have.

Oh wait, I could have. I would have just had to quit and be rehired. Lol so in other words, I couldn't.

8. maxicoze

maxicoze Active Member

i meant to say that i am working city. Didn't officially switch. We're short on city drivers, so there's plenty of city work here.

9. maxicoze

maxicoze Active Member

[​IMG]

1) This was a combination of linehaul one night and city the other 4 days. So, not too bad.
    i am, however, now on niteliner bullplop for reasons that are too complex to get into right now.

2) As you may or may not know, this was a very dark week for us as a company---and i suspect, but can't confirm possible negative ramifications spilling back over into linehaul. If we could please withhold comments on this until next week, until i can confirm it, i would appreciate it.

10. toilet paper

toilet paper Well-Known Member

Wth are you talking about.

11. Crumudgeon

Crumudgeon Designated instigator Champion of the downtrodden

Driver Since:
    I'm more impressed that he has 144 hours of time off this late in the year...