Yellow | Yellow Change of Operations: “Super Regional” Network Begins (TDU)

Lol 1 yellow is a joke! Lol usf is already a super regional! Still bleeding money! There going to be 1/3 the company! With all the debt! No one that ships usf or new penn is going to ship yellow!! Bankruptcy coming soon!
Brother, I have to tell you that you have to eat your words, there is not bankruptcy coming.
It's more likely that you will have one in the near future.
This time, transformation will go mostly without glitches.
Government owns almost half of this company and have financial watchers in place. There is a lot more involved than you think. :poke:

Brother, I have to tell you that you have to eat your words, there is not bankruptcy coming.
Government owns almost half of this company and have financial watchers in place. There is a lot more involved than you think. :poke:
Get your facts straight..... not even close to half.... 29.6 %....

Screenshot_20220530-170057_DuckDuckGo.md.jpg

Here it is...

Facts giallo...

You can’t put lipstick on a pig and make it look better!!! Yellow is a dysfunctional company!!

I have no skin in this game but my prayer is Yellow can against all odds make a come back. Families depend on the jobs of the people who work there & in spite of the " ChickenLittle's The Sky is Falling" types like Blade, & the disgruntled among you employed at Yellow, as a retired Teamster who heard those gates shut & lock 3 times may this company make it. Both sides, Mgmt / Labor needs to get heads out of butt's & make it work. Blessings. :1036316054::soapbox:

What does that say about a company, that has to have government funding to stay alive , as well as money from members to keep a job alive .
It says us workers got the short end of the stick, look at what we gave up and have no stake in this company. All I ever heard was “just be thankful to have a job”. If we did have stake, it would be a bunch of debt.

I sure am not suggesting anyone do anything for free, but yes I agree, 2 people being paid to do 1 job is a killer. Can’t compete against that.
They can’t compete because their management sucks, The velocity could work and could improve service times but when they
did it at New Penn THEY allowed it to kill New Penns service times.
now they pay dock workers and drivers to wait for freight so they put in cut offs meaning customers don’t get their freight.

If they couldn’t do it right at New Penn you have to have doubts about them doing it right Nation wide.

Are those the same “watchers “ that watch Gov spending ?

The ones that watch the deficit ? The U.S. Budget ?

Yeah all should be fine with them watching.

They can’t compete because their management sucks, The velocity could work and could improve service times but when they
did it at New Penn THEY allowed it to kill New Penns service times.
now they pay dock workers and drivers to wait for freight so they put in cut offs meaning customers don’t get their freight.

If they couldn’t do it right at New Penn you have to have doubts about them doing it right Nation wide.
I saw what happened between 2008-2011. Zollars inept management of the velocity, utility plan failed big time. But many work rules should have been modified years ago too, between the company and Union to keep all carriers competitive. Management has made some poor decisions, right along with Hoffa. The terminal consolidation,and utility driver is their way of modifying work rules now. Wether it works or not, we will see.

You can’t put lipstick on a pig and make it look better!!! Yellow is a dysfunctional company!!
Yup, just like the yes voters even after lipstick , they still like like what there are !
16665295738_80cdacff4c_b.jpg