ABF | 15%

I'm sure my situation is different than others but I'm not gonna take a cut. Nothing is getting cheaper. $4.00 diesel

I'm not taking a cut.

Con-way, vitran and yrc run 62mph also, my personal opinion is that if trucks run slower then 65mph they are the threat on the big road. Becuz everyone else is doing 65mph or faster, and we all know that changing lanes is how alot of accidents happen. So im with alot of you on tb about make the trucks faster. If the trucks go faster the freight gets back to the barn sooner nd on the street on the service date it was supposed to be on.

Do u run the road you know what we do!

I did city work for 12 years its hard too!

I'm just saying some city guys think its a cake run.

Some days are harder than others I drive into the Rocky Mountains every day there are no easy days...

I'm linehaul Chief. Its not that hard.

If they want to close the doors rather than address system inefficiencies that's fine with me.

I'm sure my situation is different than others but I'm not gonna take a cut. Nothing is getting cheaper. $4.00 diesel

I'm not taking a cut.

Ya, we already know how selfish you are. You'd rather see 7500 Teamsters making 0% instead of 85%.

True, nothing is getting cheaper, I guess the Teamsters shouldn't have helped Obama. Did it to themselves.

Stoney, what makes you such an expert? I am serious, if you would take the time to answer I would appreciate it. Are you a driver? ABF? Current or retired? Do you have a conection in management? I read your posts and you come off like you know something and I just wondering how you come about this knowledge. I sure do miss Mueller, I like trucking boards but it really lost a good member, ABF in particular when he went to that other site!

Stoney, what makes you such an expert? I am serious, if you would take the time to answer I would appreciate it. Are you a driver? ABF? Current or retired? Do you have a conection in management? I read your posts and you come off like you know something and I just wondering how you come about this knowledge. I sure do miss Mueller, I like trucking boards but it really lost a good member, ABF in particular when he went to that other site!

Never said I was an expert. I just don't believe ABF is lying. Because if they are lying, that's a Federal Crime. And I don't believe ABF would break Federal law to get what they need.

I'm an ABF linehaul driver.

I want ABF to profit! I make more money if they turn the trucks up, they won't fine well they have to pay more for my lost time.

ABF wants the slowest trucks they have to pay for it. You get what u pay for.

They save more money off fuel cost then they lose by your lost time.

i pull 3528 miles a week tell me how u do more than me????
You don't
I have more trips than anybody in my barn every year. Tell me what a bad ass you are. Or shut up I pull my weight.
Uh? I never said I work harder than you, nor do I care. And you have already proven your only out for yourself, so what?

This is about what is right and wrong, If we give up what we have then we are never going to get it back. Negotiating this contract is just a poker game and you know it. This is where will take my stand, and you already know it but if our wages, pensions, and health benefits are cut then this is not acceptable to me.
The sorry fact is that he doesn't know it. He is one of the only ones that doesn't get it. Thank God he is in the minority on that.