FedEx Freight | 4.5% pay bonus

I think it's 5.7 cents per employee! They are going to use the rest of the bonus money to fly all the bosses down to Orlando this week for there annual meeting.

Going to Disney World so they can blend in with Dopey, Sleepy, Goofy and the cast of characters there?

Here is your bonus... A gift card for $0.57 off a Butterball Turkey for Thanksgiving. Thanks Fred and Bill. You guys sure know how to keep all the employees engaged.

The bonus is anywhere from 1.2% to 3.6% based on operation ratio and profit for the fiscal year. It is under AIC scroll to the bottom. It is based on your earnings during the fiscaL year

I talked with an express driver the other day, they said they got a pruple promise bonus would not tell me how much it was tho, said it just started up again this month.

who are these people, what propaganda, reminds me of the government, im like the other guy c it then believe it

Going to Disney World so they can blend in with Dopey, Sleepy, Goofy and the cast of characters there?

What kind of nut would schedule a conference/vacation in Orlando in the middle of July in the first place? Do you have any idea the severity of the humidity and temps that time of year? Spaz

bonus = bone us...havent had 1 in 3 yrs....Fred been savin up...teamsters pushin hard 4 us....so he'll throw some money at us to keep us quiet,,,,

Yeah just wait

They may be giving us our bonus havent had one in 2 yrs or so but might be like a severence deal bonus then alot of people out of job because they need to move!!:nono_h4h:

I'm sure the increase in health insurance will wipe any possible bonus we may get when the time comes.

Whatever life goes on .....

Give me something I did not have yesterday , I'm still good with a $20 if they want to give it to my old butt.

They may be giving us our bonus havent had one in 2 yrs or so but might be like a severence deal bonus then alot of people out of job because they need to move!!:nono_h4h:

$20 is a pretty good guess ... Based on 50K annual earnings we are talking $26.65 (before taxes) - Like I said before not a whole lot of money but way better then a kick in the head.