FedEx Freight | 4.5% pay bonus

$20 is a pretty good guess ... Based on 50K annual earnings we are talking $26.65 (before taxes) - Like I said before not a whole lot of money but way better then a kick in the head.

SWEET!!!! 26.65 and after taxes I will have about 17 bucks left! That should cover a month of Netflix after there price increase!

Maybe this will clear up some confusion. Bonus' are capped at 4.5% of your annual gross earnings. That's where that number came from. The formula which is used is 80% based on 4 categories which I could not resite and 20% on Fedex Corp. earnings. Fedex Freight didn't fair so well last fiscal year so I doubt we will get any of the 80%. Good news is the other companies kept Fedex Corp. profitable! So my best guess is of the 20% we qualified for part of that. ie. 5.7% of the 20% of 4.5%(of your annual gross earnings). Confused? If you don't like math you would be.

Maybe this will clear up some confusion. Bonus' are capped at 4.5% of your annual gross earnings. That's where that number came from. The formula which is used is 80% based on 4 categories which I could not resite and 20% on Fedex Corp. earnings. Fedex Freight didn't fair so well last fiscal year so I doubt we will get any of the 80%. Good news is the other companies kept Fedex Corp. profitable! So my best guess is of the 20% we qualified for part of that. ie. 5.7% of the 20% of 4.5%(of your annual gross earnings). Confused? If you don't like math you would be.

20 bucks is too small an amount to confuse even me.Thats what comes out of that formula.

$50,000 * .045 = $$2,250 (max amount).....$2,250 * .057 ( just a number I used cause I seen on another post) = $128.25

Hourly bonus (and linehaul) is between 5 and 10% of your annual wages.. FY11 bonus will be 5.7% of that.. If you made $50k in FY11 and your bonus rate is 10%. you should get $285.. 50000 x 10% = 5000 x 5.7% = 285

Daaammmnnnnn!
The Big Blue Canoe paid out more than that every pay period.

The travesty is that many facilities said to be effected are the ones that the displaced February's displaced workers transferred into. That bonus will not even cover my packing boxes...

No one is losing their job. We heard all this talk back during the merger. How many drivers lost their job back then.

Perhaps you are unaware of the true meaning of "Change of Operations". I can assure you that it clearly involves eliminating positions.

And to answer your question as to positions eliminated during the merger? One word...MANY!

FYI Many is not a number. There are road and city positions available all over the country. I have one word...TRANSFER!!!!

Your obviously having a difficult day and I can appreciate that. If you choose to ignore the fact that "Change of Operations" is no longer an oddity but rather the norm for this division, that's your purgative. I couldn't be number specific with you because I don't have the numbers in front of me, but at my small barn of 11 road we lost 1 at the time of the merger. Perhaps small in comparison to the rest of the centers but a loss nonetheless.
If you choose to view this latest round of changes with blinders on, then that is your purgative as well. However I can assure you that this will be an aggressive move to stop the waste which is primarily occurring within the economy sector.

I find no satisfaction from writing this since I for one am near the bottom of my list which indeed makes me very, very vulnerable. But, on a more brighter note, your still here sunshine!

I am not having a bad day but am tired of all the negative. Can we just try and be a little positive. I am in the middle of the board and vulnerable but I try to be positive.