Central Transport | 4th QTR earnings projection....

do them figures come with pictures this time? since i won't be there to see the figures live, i guess i will just have to look at the pictures :732:

10 so far.....And the honor of having the best inside information award at Vitran Express.....Of course it could be just a lucky guess...LOL.....Stunhs!f said it was reported the numbers won't be out until the 20th...so you may have to wait a little longer to gloat and say i told you so.
My guy knows a guy who heard of a guy who knows C.K's landscaper

New game : guess the $$ amount the losses have to be for someone to say " a road driver told me if we lose x amount of dollars we have to close the doors" .

well my deaf and blind friend who is a over the road trucker who has a friend who has a one legged dog name stump who over heard a city driver who has a speech impediment say that we are - 16.5 million now i'm trying to confirm it with the deaf and blind friend but he just won't pick up his phone that speaks in sign lanague to him even though he can't see it but he is pretty much gospel if he tells you something so i'm bidding 16.5 million and my second source confirmed just seconds ago that the guy in the vid is being offered a job at the v to handle saftey issues and fix that problem 1st before damages cause that's the way we roll seems like a good idea to me

Got DAYS OG....16.5...Got 12 bids in....The countdown is on. My inside info came from a line haul driver that heard it through the grapevine in a strip club in Pittsburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear that .Yea I think my next job is Quality control for a company that makes rubber walls. or testing football helmets . Because I'm still banging my head against Vitran operating the way it is. Again I hope It's not to late.