ABF | ABF Agreement: Monday, May 20!

I agree with Brother Docker, ...Brother Turncoat, when they see the terrorization program doesn't bear fruit, then they'll return for more honest negotiations. If ABF was in such dire straits, why isn't top management jumping ship? And......if they're so badly compensated for their .....ummm...."skills"......again, why aren't they leaving, in the proverbial droves? Watch what they do, not what they say. As in the case of YRC,......so broke they had to rob their employees three times, yet apparently had the money to pay two Teamster appointees $250,000 a month,....Pay "Dollar Bill" Zollars a handsome Golden Parachute to leave,....according to Go4Gold, apparently they have the money to compensate their top executives at about 5 times what ABF is doing......none of whom,...other than Mr. Zollars seems to be leaving,....yet,...and even though they had the paperwork filed with the SEC too, they were so broke they had to pick their employees' pockets three times....and yet Mr. Welch somehow, mysteriously, can come up with $451 million to purchase ABF,...and still pay dividends on stock? Anyone feel like they got "snookered"?

Yrc has no money to buy anything. They do not own them selves and neither does abf. The investers own most all of both companys and are only in it to make money. If the contract is voted down and the stock price for abf drops much at all they will be a prime target for yrc investers.If there is no contract for abf they will fall under yrc contract. Think about it and live to fight another day!

Sorry Brother, But I agree with canaryinthemine, and Docker. I will wait for our meeting for final judgement, but if there is concessions on wages, or benefits, then I will voting no with no reservation. I would rather fight now, then just give up without any fight. We don't know anything yet. If by chance yrcw is able to pull this off (don't think it will happen); I believe there will be lawsuits filed by many different groups.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Vote what you think will be best for you and your family!!!!!!!

Vote

Sorry Brother, But I agree with canaryinthemine, and Docker. I will wait for our meeting for final judgement, but if there is concessions on wages, or benefits, then I will voting no with no reservation. I would rather fight now, then just give up without any fight. We don't know anything yet. If by chance yrcw is able to pull this off (don't think it will happen); I believe there will be lawsuits filed by many different groups.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Vote what you think will be best for you and your family!!!!!!!

I will repeat myself, call their bluff, vote NO. von

If you want to talk about comical...that was what it was like watching go4gold stringing you along like a puppy dog and finally getting you to admit and concede that,,,in your words..."labor will probably have to accept some wage cuts and benefit reductions to survive." I usually would of just chuckled and moved on without making a remark except for the fact of you being a steward...that's what really made the whole thing sickening.Someone that felt he had to make sure it was known to all that he was a steward by making it part of his username being made a fool management for all the Rank and File to see.

As you stated...being a steward is very hard work as obviously you cannot please everyone...but that doesn't include announcing to the world on a public forum that you are a steward then letting management make a fool out of you. Remember...you are the one that felt it was necessary to have your title in your username...then you should of acted with the dignity and the respect of that title and IMO...you did not!!!!!

You were the one that said,"and as for you Steward of the Rock...I sure hope you are not a real steward making statements like this:". This tells me that you wanted to know if I was or was not a steward. Then you proceed to tell me that the company was watching and would take this one sentence you snipped out of my post and use it to get concessions? Man, if I had that kind of power with the words I spoke I would probably not be working in the freight business. You then went on to tell me that I was duped into giving a management P.O.S. (as you called it) information. Go4gold may or may not be management, but according to him he has nothing to do with ABF, and by me not knowing him, then I should take him at his word. So, do you have proof that Go4gold is infact management with ABF, or is this another one of your crystal clear assessments? There are probably going to be alot of mad people at me over all of this as my one sentence is probably going to send them back to the negotiation table to rewrite this whole agreement. Like you, they probably did not read the whole post.

You were the one that said,"and as for you Steward of the Rock...I sure hope you are not a real steward making statements like this:". This tells me that you wanted to know if I was or was not a steward. Then you proceed to tell me that the company was watching and would take this one sentence you snipped out of my post and use it to get concessions? Man, if I had that kind of power with the words I spoke I would probably not be working in the freight business. You then went on to tell me that I was duped into giving a management P.O.S. (as you called it) information. Go4gold may or may not be management, but according to him he has nothing to do with ABF, and by me not knowing him, then I should take him at his word. So, do you have proof that Go4gold is infact management with ABF, or is this another one of your crystal clear assessments? There are probably going to be alot of mad people at me over all of this as my one sentence is probably going to send them back to the negotiation table to rewrite this whole agreement. Like you, they probably did not read the whole post.

You really are a desperate man...aren't you...lol

That's right...I wanted to verify that you actually were one...not just claiming to be...but you have a problem with that...don't you? It wasn't that one sentence...it was the fact that he led you around by the nose and finally getting you to admit that one sentence...why is it so hard for you to admit that fact? You are the one that was made a fool by management...get over it!

And if you couldn't tell what he was trying to accomplish by what he was spouting off in his posts...then maybe you should serious think about resigning that position you seemingly are so proud of...just saying...

Ha Ha Ha.. Everything proves your point, and yet nothing proves your point. By the way where did you run to yesterday? Docker was really looking forward to having a nice conversation with you.

Oh I'm sorry, I was with my family looking at the lion's and tiger's. I should have made my family go alone while I stayed in the hotel and argued with you pinheads.

He was just being his usual self papajohn...he was asked to prove a statement that he made and as usual couldn't...so he took off and...as usual...comes back later thinking we all forget about what he was asked to prove. Now...since you are back stoney...here's your statement:

Prove it!!!!!!

I already did.....

Oh I'm sorry, I was with my family looking at the lion's and tiger's. I should have made my family go alone while I stayed in the hotel and argued with you pinheads.

Don't matter, you always have a excuse. You are the only one right and everybody else is wrong, sorry buddy get over it.

Don't matter, you always have a excuse. You are the only one right and everybody else is wrong, sorry buddy get over it.

Sorry, I don't play that juvenile game of calling someone a runner when they stop posting. It's called having a life out of TB.
When you stopped posting, did I ever accuse you of running? No, I understand you probably had things to do.
So if you and Docker wanna play that juvenile game, then go agead. But it's still juvenile.

The only thing you proved is you are a low life

Ok, that's your opinion.

Sorry, I don't play that juvenile game of calling someone a runner when they stop posting. It's called having a life out of TB.
When you stopped posting, did I ever accuse you of running? No, I understand you probably had things to do.
So if you and Docker wanna play that juvenile game, then go agead. But it's still juvenile.

Ok, that's your opinion.

everyone on the company side( CEO on down) took a cut in pay and benefits

How about the juvenile game of backing up your statement with proof...liar!!!!!

You're company right? Remember according to my union brother's, only other's are greedy, never them.
Everyone else should take a paycut, but never them! It doesn't matter that everyone on the company side( CEO on down) took a cut in pay and benefits, you company lackys are selfish and greedy!
Truth is, right now, it's my so called union brothers that are being selfish and greedy.

The only thing you proved is you are a low life

Ok, that's your opinion.

Right here proves my point

And your not helping by keep proving what you really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. I already did.

Yawn, ya ya, you don't like me. I get it. I'm sure I can live without your love.

Nope.

Since you acting like your little juvenile self...let's put it this way;

Your post:

everyone on the company side( CEO on down) took a cut in pay and benefits

My reply:

Judy’s base salary increases since 2010…$125,000

Judy’s ‘incentive bonuses’ since 2010…$526,000

Judy’s stock awards since 2010…$900,000

Now...prove me wrong!!!!!

Nope. I already did.

Yawn, ya ya, you don't like me. I get it. I'm sure I can live without your love.

Nope.

That's exactly what I thought I would get from you. I am not a fan of yours, You are abusive and a low life, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what I thought I would get from you. I am not a fan of yours, You are abusive and a low life, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR POST!!!!!!!!!

He is just a little miss priss...lol

C'mon stoney...give me the go ahead to post that article so everyone can see what a sniveling little pos looks like...lol

Since you acting like your little juvenile self...let's put it this way;

Your post:

My reply:

Judy’s base salary increases since 2010…$125,000

Judy’s ‘incentive bonuses’ since 2010…$526,000

Judy’s stock awards since 2010…$900,000

Now...prove me wrong!!!!!

Look back. I already showed my evidence.

Regardless its stupid to focus on CEO salaries.

CEOs are paid to because the board of directors see value in that CEO. Its the CEO's job to make the company profitable.

Its your job to move freight. Its the CEO's job to figure out how to make the company profitable or more profitable.
The dynamics of why we're paid are different.

He is just a little miss priss...lol

C'mon stoney...give me the go ahead to post that article so everyone can see what a sniveling little pos looks like...lol

Why does it matter? Show your pic , real name, home address, S.S. number, home and cell number, blood type, shoe size, then maybe just maybe I'll give you permission.