ABF | ABF warns of major network changes if it can't lower labor costs and gain flexibility

abf is making money, the company bought panther with money made from abf, and they found money to raise executive wages and or give bonus's. I don't see any reason for us to take concessions just to give it to the rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McReynolds may be the lowest paid CEO in da country. ABF is not making anywhere near what they should be making. The share holders want to get paid or they're outta there

what few are left​

Plunger, when the current shareholders leave then the bottom feeders such as yourself jump-in. Yrc stockholders proved that. Only a dumber plumber would not know that. Anyway I hope your Christmas stocking will be filled with plumber's "booty" if you know what I mean.

abf is making money, the company bought panther with money made from abf, and they found money to raise executive wages and or give bonus's. I don't see any reason for us to take concessions just to give it to the rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So a two way contract is not important to you?

Plunger, when the current shareholders leave then the bottom feeders such as yourself jump-in. Yrc stockholders proved that. Only a dumber plumber would not know that. Anyway I hope your Christmas stocking will be filled with plumber's "booty" if you know what I mean.

Ask Joe how much he made off the YRC stock...or better yet...how much he lost?
roflmao.gif

roflmao.gif
ca ching ca ching ca ching went his funds outta his bank account!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Don't fret, he'll be back. He loveeesssss the attention any way he can get it.

ABF has too much capacity in the system. McReynolds will do what CEO's do..reduce terminal capacity, fleet and man power..sooner or later after concessions

Like Bill did​
We dont have duplicate terminals like yrc did, so i dont see how they can shut terminals.... They talk about loosing market share yet they want to shrink their way to profability? Once again you provided another meaningless post....

We dont have duplicate terminals like yrc did, so i dont see how they can shut terminals.... They talk about loosing market share yet they want to shrink their way to profability? Once again you provided another meaningless post....

That's what I say GO40 our transit times are behind now, do they think shrinking will speed them up. How many customers will that cost ABF?

That's what I say GO40 our transit times are behind now, do they think shrinking will speed them up. How many customers will that cost ABF?
Sounds like double talk.... I said in another post i think the major issue is going to be the pension....

You mean you guys don't have any republicans working there... :hysterical:

...do you really believe the company is in such bad financial shape......

It is the ECONOMY of the USA that is in bad shape and on November 6th the voters voted to keep it that way.

It is the ECONOMY of the USA that is in bad shape and on November 6th the voters voted to keep it that way.
Oh Pa leez would you sore loser Repubs. get over it and move on? Take it like men like the Dems. did while George W Bush screwed us over for eight long years. Yes that's right, eight long years and the screwing that will last a lifetime. We voted, you lost, that is how it works in America and you are welcome to exercise your right to vote for our Pres. again in 2016. If things are that bad you'll beat us out and if not...you'll just have to keep whining. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Great point there Joe...we all see what the results are from high paid CEOs such as your pal Billy Boy...don't we?

ca ching ca ching ca ching went his funds outta his bank account!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Don't fret, he'll be back. He loveeesssss the attention any way he can get it.

roflmao.gif

The girls of ABF

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

please don't take my money, Judy
we're da best

The unschooled mind speaks​

Oh Pa leez would you sore loser Repubs. get over it and move on? Take it like men like the Dems. did while George W Bush screwed us over for eight long years. Yes that's right, eight long years and the screwing that will last a lifetime. We voted, you lost, that is how it works in America and you are welcome to exercise your right to vote for our Pres. again in 2016. If things are that bad you'll beat us out and if not...you'll just have to keep whining. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Shut up, you got your way. Now we got live your failed Prez. I'll add if your failed Prez had done his job, ABF and many other companies would be doing fine. But nooo he had to play Superman and make things worst.

When Obama and the dimwits get done with the second term. We all are going to have a lot to cry about. I wish Reagan, or Bush had another chance today. I think the lessons they learned would take this country to new highs. The lesson would be don't give in to democrats. They will never do what they pledge to do. So all I can say is in the next four years we will see. By the time Obama and the dems are done you won't have Bush to fall back on. The proof is in the pudding. To be continued...

This thread is about Abf issues not politics, they have a forum for that....

And the next Winner of the Blind Date Contest is...

3d+gif+animation+sexy+girl+merry+christmas+blog+Animated+Clipart+Cartoon+eCard+Sexy+blonde+girl+Free+download+graphic+arts+Happy+New+Year+2012+Ecards+free+Cards+images%252C+Gifs.gif

Docker!!!!

Just in case you ask good buddy!