Yellow | Accelerated Service D.O.A.

Hey overland, you suck... Hehehe
Accelerated Frt.
I think that's funny. I have never had any success writing to the home office, they don't care and there is no reason to beat one's head on a concrete wall.

I was told Overland Park read these threads.

vkmAPze.jpg

Put your Big Girl panties on Nancy!

I think that's funny. I have never had any success writing to the home office, they don't care and there is no reason to beat one's head on a concrete wall.
Hey... I hope they do read these threads and understand how F'up their management is and how their employees put up with the crap.
Example.
Thursday. They cc people for Friday. Why?
Of course we didn't get done in eight. But had the people they cc'd been there we would have got done! They don't care.
You guys in Kansas suck. Couldn't run a McDonald's. Surprised we are still here doing this for you. Yes... We still do this crap and put money in your pocket. We make the same as we did seven years ago. So F you!
I do hope they read this.

I shouldn't post before my second cup of coffee or my arthritis pain subsides some. But I've given the better part of my life for you bastards. Going to go get my second cup... I'll be back.

OK.... I have had my second cup of Joe. Still.... Feel the same.... One thing is... I couldn't decide whether it hurt more to stay in bed or get up. I had to get up. My bag was full and I had to empty it. Yes... I wear a Ostomy bag. I donated my colon to Kansas. I figured there was so much has bullshit up there they wouldn't even notice. :hilarious:

Thank you Truckingboards for letting me voice my opinion.
Much appreciated.
:off topic:.... Sorry... Back to acceleration!

Last edited:
Yeah , I couldn't get the yellow pig link to copy ,so gave up , but point was out of Chicago , Holland does 1 day where yrc takes 2 days to other cities !

Wong, 2 different business models. YRCF is long haul, primarily hub and spoke whereas Holland is regional, primarily direct load. Like comparing apples and oranges.

PS - Where are you and BRG headed this weekend?

We had another week of 0.0 Accelerated freight. Besides myself I know of no other person loading or unloading any Accelerated freight or any driver picking any up. I never even heard the word Accelerated even mentioned by anyone including management.

We had another week of 0.0 Accelerated freight. Besides myself I know of no other person loading or unloading any Accelerated freight or any driver picking any up. I never even heard the word Accelerated even mentioned by anyone including management.
Really... We had a long trailer... Full. One shipper in particular ships all theirs accelerated. 10 to 15 a day. Driver was told all his shipments make it on time. Apparently they like it.
It moves as Time Critical?
We separate until we know all the accelerated is on then E times go on....

Wong, 2 different business models. YRCF is long haul, primarily hub and spoke whereas Holland is regional, primarily direct load. Like comparing apples and oranges.

PS - Where are you and BRG headed this weekend?
We have a split. Rear pup to Norristown Pa. and the lead to Phily. Then we pickup at an ABF terminal somewhere by Norristown, and head back to south Chicago .....

Last edited:
We have a split. Rear pup to Norristown Pa. and the rear to Phily. Then we pickup at an ABF terminal somewhere by Norristown, and head back to south Chicago .....

Careful around that ABF terminal. Rumor has it that there are some low hanging wires in that area.