XPO | Becareful what you say on truckingboards!

Oops. Poor choice of words. I was thinking more along the lines of "famously outspoken" or something.

He has been paying close attention to the XPO news. Everybody is watching and waiting to see what happens.

I'm not sure, but I think I like infamous better than famously outspoken. Has more edge.

Something this huge can really only be an amazing success or a monumental failure.

They have known who I am the entire time.

Even had one particular filthy, useless animal keep bringing it up on the dock. Turned out he was recording with his phone and went racing into the corner office with his prize audio of me saying that highspeeds was me. I wonder how disappointed he was when he got there and the TM told that waste of life that he already knew because I straight up told the TM myself.

There isn't anything we say on here that isn't public knowledge. Any " corporate secrets " would never make it out to the drivers.

And might I just add that a good portion of what is said on this forum is speculation, 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge, hearsay, or worse, and what is generated by trolls. What it all boils down to is this...a bunch of drivers communicating over social media by posting stuff that is somewhat humorous, sarcastic, bantering, challenging, informative, etc.... all for the purpose of entertaining ourselves and building a camaraderie between ourselves as professional CDL Truck Drivers,( one of the most stressful, physically demanding and dangerous jobs out there - no doubt). I enjoy being on these boards...and like HS said...we ain't giving away any corporate secrets.

And might I just add that a good portion of what is said on this forum is speculation, 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge, hearsay, or worse, and what is generated by trolls. What it all boils down to is this...a bunch of drivers communicating over social media by posting stuff that is somewhat humorous, sarcastic, bantering, challenging, informative, etc.... all for the purpose of entertaining ourselves and building a camaraderie between ourselves as professional CDL Truck Drivers,( one of the most stressful, physically demanding and dangerous jobs out there - no doubt). I enjoy being on these boards...and like HS said...we ain't giving away any corporate secrets.

And oh yeah I almost forgot...the advertisers like it here too!!!

Everyone knows. He's a very special kinda stupid. He is in a " band ". They have access to sound and recording equipment. He will take your voice and put it into the machine and then he can have it so that " you " said anything he wants. He's big into drones too. Getting recordings of people and then altering them to implicate or paint a picture of wrong doing for his own benefit.

He's truly disgusting. Ultimately, he will provoke someone and they will shoot his ass. And he knows this. So he has a CCW and carries all the time. Must be a nice life. Knowing everyone is your enemy.
Not to worry, highspeeds. People like that, when given enough rope, eventually hang themselves with it.

Well Fk ConJob and the horse they rode in on! The horse twice if its any good!!

Don't be a . . .
O4Yz6Dk.jpg
All I have to say to this:fingure:and eat :::shit::: VP's

Most of us drop enough clues that we aren't anonymous.
That's where I stand but I do have some protection so I feel OK about it (not trying to turn this into a union thing). But I never gave them a smoking gun to pin it on me. We have one guy who did and he was threatened with legal action for his postings. The company can afford to lose such a case but the worker can't afford to win one. Sad but true.

"Hired at will", trumps the first amendment and social media costs too many people their jobs. What really gets me is when an employee really goes off on their Facebook page and think that there will be no repercussions.

Plenty of stories about the Coca cola guy that got fired at whatever event holding a Pepsi and someone took a pic and it got spread around and the guy got fired for it. Like you said. Even if it was wrong to fire him, can he afford to fight it ? The company can.

Not to worry, highspeeds. People like that, when given enough rope, eventually hang themselves with it.

No they don't. They fester and stew and come up with more ways to be despicable. Evil is evil. And in this environment they would rather have an army of backstabbers that don't do ::shit:: . Than a team working together to get the work done.

Are you new to these boards ? Have you read anything that has been said on here the last several years ? ( sarcasm )

No they don't. They fester and stew and come up with more ways to be despicable. Evil is evil. And in this environment they would rather have an army of backstabbers that don't do :::shit::: . Than a team working together to get the work done.

Are you new to these boards ? Have you read anything that has been said on here the last several years ? ( sarcasm )
I see your point, HS. But I prefer to take the 'slow & silent' approach. I got revenge on one smart ass at my place a few years back. He's been gone for a while now, but I'll never forget the 'WTF?' look on his face after I exacted my revenge. To this day, he doesn't know who or what the hell hit him. He had it coming though. His 'behavior' had gone on too long, something had to done.

I've been on the board for over four years now. I guess I am new (sarcasm). Love your posts, HS...keep 'em coming!

Plenty of stories about the Coca cola guy that got fired at whatever event holding a Pepsi and someone took a pic and it got spread around and the guy got fired for it. Like you said. Even if it was wrong to fire him, can he afford to fight it ? The company can.[/QUOTE Really a coke guy holding a pepsi ?? OMG , well then guess xpo will really be mad with xpo guy's talking to union guys on loading docks then ????

At this point people are scared. It's never good to be bought. Reaction will be mixed and varied throughout the year.

The union guys here have gone quiet. Yes, they still want to have a union come in. But now it is even more complicated.

Bids got scrambled pretty good. And you can see that there are a lot of people lining themselves up to have as many options as possible heading into spring.

I see your point, HS. But I prefer to take the 'slow & silent' approach. I got revenge on one smart ass at my place a few years back. He's been gone for a while now, but I'll never forget the 'WTF?' look on his face after I exacted my revenge. To this day, he doesn't know who or what the hell hit him. He had it coming though. His 'behavior' had gone on too long, something had to done.

I've been on the board for over four years now. I guess I am new (sarcasm). Love your posts, HS...keep 'em coming!

I love to hear about people that get what they got coming.

At this point people are scared. It's never good to be bought. Reaction will be mixed and varied throughout the year.

The union guys here have gone quiet. Yes, they still want to have a union come in. But now it is even more complicated.

Bids got scrambled pretty good. And you can see that there are a lot of people lining themselves up to have as many options as possible heading into spring.

Yeah, still waiting for my bid,toward the bottom. Been 3wks to bid less than 80 drivers. Hoping to keep my spot on L/H. The waiting is a little much for a small terminal.

xpo big dogs if you are reading this , we stay have freedom of speech in the USA , don't we ????

xpo big dogs if you are reading this , we stay have freedom of speech in the USA , don't we ????
That only applies when it's citizen vs the government, not employee vs employer, friend vs friend's at their New Year's party or Truckingboards.