FedEx Freight | Big changes coming gentlemen

do what, who what and where, I cant believe this crap. Whats next. Oh and I heard the other day that someone heard somebody else say they heard something i can't rmember what it was. Get the PICTURE...

We're not a hub either. We're a dark terminal but if the hours of service change we'll have to move again. Harrison has got all their eggs in the ATA's basket hoping their lawsuit will stop the new HOS from coming in. It didn't work in 2004 and it won't work now. The FMCSA will do what the special interest groups, i.e. PATT and CRASH, tell them to do. That's not an Obama slam. All Presidents do it. So I'm not sure why Harrison is relying on an organization they're not even a member of.

Are you saying FedEx isn't a member of the ATA? The fact that we participate in the truck driving championships would indicate otherwise...

oaf

All managing directors were called today and told they will be on a plane for meetings in Harrison Monday morning... no exceptions...here we go again

Everyone assumes this is the gospel. I wonder if anyone else tried, as I did, to call their director's office today and see if you can get through. Surprise! Of course, then I was left stammering, uh, wrong number.

Better find a new rumor, stat!

Old AF said:
Everyone assumes this is the gospel. I wonder if anyone else tried, as I did, to call their director's office today and see if you can get through. Surprise! Of course, then I was left stammering, uh, wrong number.

Better find a new rumor, stat!

Haha now that's funny where did you park your horse and buggy...first off no md has a direct number they all have admins that take your name and reason for calling.. If you did that and it was important they would put u in contact via cell phone u can doubt me but don't make $&$& up I encourage anyone who is at a center with a domiciled md go in and ask where he's at

With that said I'm just a driver I have no detailed info except it is about company operations when where or who it affects I have no idea at the moment

I didn't say they had a direct number. I just said, see if you can get through. And they don't all/always take your name and reason for calling. Perhaps the approach of saying, "Is so-and-so in the office today?" will tell you all you need to know. And just because your MD told you he had to come to Harrison doesn't mean all 20+ of them did.

oaf (horse and buggy? that's funny; Little House is still one of my favorite shows)

Richard Cranium said:
So it's Tuesday. Didn't see much of anything special happen yesterday. Will today rock our worlds?

I was simply informing the forum of the facts #1 being all md's are in Harrison getting briefed on what's going to happen.. use your head first they have to be in the loop before you and I can be..

Ok, its wednesday, what's the big news??? Somebody's cousin's, sister's, boyfriends, mother in law's babysitter must be married to a MD and can let us in on the big changes.

Well phase 2 of the changes....all human resources are going to Memphis to push whatever they are bout to do... whatever they are doing it's going to big