FedEx Freight | Bonuses

I like how you and the clown club say something, then when confronted about it do the moonwalk.
And he would be correct....moving forward...learn to comprehend!!

The incentive we just received was earned BEFORE negotiations started, it's not rocket science!! Well, maybe it is for those who are intellectually challenged or lack common sense!!

And he would be correct....moving forward...learn to comprehend!!

The incentive we just received was earned BEFORE negotiations started, it's not rocket science!! Well, maybe it is for those who are intellectually challenged or lack common sense!!

Don't try and spin he never said that. Maybe you should go back and read his post i quoted again. Talk about needing to brush up on reading comprehension!!!!!!!! Proven wrong once again now try to spin it.

Don't try and spin he never said that. Maybe you should go back and read his post i quoted again. Talk about needing to brush up on reading comprehension!!!!!!!! Proven wrong once again now try to spin it.
No spin needed, it's common sense!!
Didn't the four centers also get the wage increase last Oct?? Yep!!
What he was referring to is moving forward from the start of negotiations (the next raise/incentive), again, the current incentive was earned BEFORE negotiations started, it doesn't matter when it's paid out fool.

Last edited:
No spin needed, it's common sense!!
Didn't the four centers also get the wage increase last Oct?? Yep!!
What he was referring to is moving forward from the start of negotiations (the next raise/incentive), again, the current incentive was earned BEFORE negotiations started, it doesn't matter when it's paid out fool.

Still doesn't change the fact that's not what he said, the reason your trying to spin it.

Still doesn't change the fact that's not what he said, the reason your trying to spin it.
Sure it does, reread his first sentence...S•L•O•W•L•Y...."Negotiations at EPH begin next week...", what part of "begin next week" can't you comprehend??? This intro sets the tone for his whole post!!

No need to spin, just learn to comprehend what you read!!

Sure it does, reread his first sentence...S•L•O•W•L•Y...."Negotiations at EPH begin next week...", what part of "begin next week" can't you comprehend??? This intro sets the tone for his whole post!!

He said everything is frozen now just stop you are wrong and are looking pathetic trying to spin his post to say what you want it too. What you all are conveniently leaving out is if the union signs off on any future raise or bonus you will still get it.

I'm not about to get into this so CT don't have a cow. Do you really not understand the point he's trying to make? I read it once and fully understand. I can't see what your missing. Help me understand the point you are trying to make?

I'm not about to get into this so CT don't have a cow. Do you really not understand the point he's trying to make? I read it once and fully understand. I can't see what your missing. Help me understand the point you are trying to make?

I'm with ya, I'm not about to get any further into this either but here's the thing he's arguing BECAUSE it's Red period no other reason. If one of us said the sky was blue he would say it isn't just to argue. The point is easy to understand he just doesn't want to.

He said everything is frozen now just stop you are wrong and are looking pathetic trying to spin his post to say what you want it too. What you all are conveniently leaving out is if the union signs off on any future raise or bonus you will still get it.
This will be my last reply to you....you are correct, he said "everything will be frozen now" AFTER he said "Negotiations at EPH begin next week". Again, you both are correct, the U will have to sign off/agree to any future raise or bonus...the current incentive was earned BEFORE negotiations started, therefor, the company gave the four centers the incentive we/they earned without the U's permission because they didn't need it!!
Again, it's NOT rocket science!!

I understand you guys so desperately want to claim another false victory for the U letting us have our incentive but they had NO say in this one, only those in the future that will be earned "during" negotiations!!

Let me make it easier for you CT. I was out on long term disability until May 20th. I did not get a bonus check because I was not working during that time period ending June 1st. So I didn't earn that bonus money but the people at the 4centers did earn that money. Now after negotiations started in June they won't be earning it anymore since everything is frozen. Ive already heard from some drivers at EPH that told me that they won't be getting the raise when that comes out.

This will be my last reply to you....you are correct, he said "everything will be frozen now" AFTER he said "Negotiations at EPH begin next week". Again, you both are correct, the U will have to sign off/agree to any future raise or bonus...the current incentive was earned BEFORE negotiations started, therefor, the company gave the four centers the incentive we/they earned without the U's permission because they didn't need it!!
Again, it's NOT rocket science!!

Yes you are right but it's still not what he said. He said its frozen now he didn't say you all would still get this bonus now did he? I think most of you clowns need to learn how to comprehend saying something and meaning to say something are 2 different things.

Let me make it easier for you CT. I was out on long term disability until May 20th. I did not get a bonus check because I was not working during that time period ending June 1st. So I didn't earn that bonus money but the people at the 4centers did earn that money. Now after negotiations started in June they won't be earning it anymore since everything is frozen. Ive already heard from some drivers at EPH that told me that they won't be getting the raise when that comes out.

Apparently you missed the part about if the union signs off on any future raise or bonus they wiĺl still get it. Tell your friend at EPH the truth.

Everyone seems to be missing the most important part of this whole thing. The bonus is and was part of the existing pay structure. I don't think the Company can eliminate it for only the 4, without running afoul with the NLRB. Not this period or the next. Will they try? Perhaps, but I doubt it.

Everyone seems to be missing the most important part of this whole thing. The bonus is and was part of the existing pay structure. I don't think the Company can eliminate it for only the 4, without running afoul with the NLRB. Not this period or the next. Will they try? Perhaps, but I doubt it.
I've been wrong before but I say they will try. All is fair in love and war. And IMO Fedex sees this campaign as war. And they should because if they lose everything will fall like dominos. They have way too much to lose to not play hardball. And they have the legal right to do so.

I've been wrong before but I say they will try. All is fair in love and war. And IMO Fedex sees this campaign as war. And they should because if they lose everything will fall like dominos. They have way too much to lose to not play hardball. And they have the legal right to do so.

Go back to where your supposed to be as said before they are not above the law or in this case labor laws. Your scare tactics have never worked because you do not have facts all you have is your distorted opinions.

The incentive is performanced based, therefor it's not part of the pay structure IMO...there's no guarantee that it will be rewarded, unlike our pay.
I also seriously doubt the company can eliminate anything "for only the 4" but everything has to be negotiated "for only the 4"...perhaps "some" may request that in lieu of a bonus, that money be placed into a defined pension or maybe another weeks vacation, who knows???

I actually DON'T think they have the right to CUT anything from the 4, exclusively. That would be considered retaliation or punitive action. Punishment, if you will. They could deny increases or added benefits, but not cut. If they try to, as you suggest, it would likely be reversed, IMHO.

The incentive is performanced based, therefor it's not part of the pay structure IMO...there's no guarantee that it will be rewarded, unlike our pay.
I also seriously doubt the company can eliminate anything "for only the 4" but everything has to be negotiated "for only the 4"...perhaps "some" may request that in lieu of a bonus, that money be placed into a defined pension or maybe another weeks vacation, who knows???
Certainly true, when/if it is negotiated. Until then, the song remains the same...