FedEx Freight | Bonuses

Also red racer and silent trucker my health plan also covers in the event of my death 5 years of protection for spouse and dependents. Like to know if you have that in your pay package

I've been staying out of this because I'm tired of arguing about it but I've been reading your nonsense for a couple of weeks and it's weak. I'll answer your questions, I've read your crap about you pension and healthcare what's your point and what do you want to know?

lmao so now someone who doesn't work here, who has no clue about our health insurance or retirement is going to answer questions good stuff. Good luck teamsters L200. :lmao:

lmao so now someone who doesn't work here, who has no clue about our health insurance or retirement is going to answer questions good stuff. Good luck teamsters L200. :lmao:

He doesn't know either plus the questions weren't about you mr health care directly anyway. I could take a page from your book and just post imojis when I'm backed into a corner the declare myself the winner.

Hey Einstein he is asking about our health care, retirement, and pay. I guess you should go back and read his questions before you go complete troll like usual.

Nevermind i should know better, not to interrupt you when you're in full troll mode sorry carry on........
Lmao. The very last line that JD 4020 quoted from L200 is "Like to know if you have that in your pay package"
I'm pretty sure it's right there JD.

Last edited:
You're both missing the point as usual. He's not asking about what you have or any specifics, he's asking why you think you don't deserve what he has because Fedex is number 1 and can afford it. Go back and read his posts then get back to me. As far a that question you quoted he knows you don't have that in your Benifits package I took it as a rhetorical question. He's trying to make a bigger albeit irrelevant point.

Last edited:
You're both missing the point as usual. He's not asking about what you have or any specifics, he's asking why you think you don't deserve what he has because Fedex is number 1 and can afford it. Go back and read his posts then get back to me. As far a that question you quoted he knows you don't have that in your Benifits package I took it as a rhetorical question. He's trying to make a bigger albeit irrelevant point.
I can read. That's what he asked. Done fighting with you. You would tell me the sky was brown just to disagree.

I can read. That's what he asked. Done fighting with you. You would tell me the sky was brown just to disagree.

I'm not trying to fight with you that is not what he's asking, he knows that Fedex's benefits don't work that way. He's trying to brag about how much better he has it and why they don't have it. He's not trying to learn he's stirring up trouble.

Just for the record I've alway found you to be more reasonable than some of the other children here but I wasn't talking to you and interjected yourself into the argument.

I can't stand by and read his crap anymore so I interjected myself, the difference between me and you is I'm aware I interjected myself.
I just wanted an answer to the question. I've never had regular insurance before. I have no idea what FedEx gets, or anyone else for that matter

That's fine but don't fool yourself that's not what he's actually asking.
I am sure glad you know what i have been asking. Everything i posted was waiting for a come back sure glad that you have answered. And what is b/s about anything i said? I have put facts out of what i know. So now i ask you what is b/s of what i have said

I am sure glad you know what i have been asking. Everything i posted was waiting for a come back sure glad that you have answered. And what is b/s about anything i said? I have put facts out of what i know. So now i ask you what is b/s of what i have said
I know what you're doing, ok ask a direct question.