XPO | Camera in Linehaul trucks

We all know that we should have voted in representation a long time ago.
The company has said that if we vote for representation, they will use outside carriers, take benefits,not give raises, and the relationship between management and employees will be bad. We don't have representation,that's why every thing is so wonderful.

The company has said that if we vote for representation, they will use outside carriers, take benefits,not give raises, and the relationship between management and employees will be bad. We don't have representation,that's why every thing is so wonderful.

whats the difference now? And i highly doubt a union would make things any better.. Just one more level of BS to deal with. And the **** is already deep.

whats the difference now? And i highly doubt a union would make things any better.. Just one more level of BS to deal with. And the **** is already deep.
I don't know if it would make a difference, but I can't believe it would make it worse. Are you happy with the changes made over the last 7yrs?

Lol isn't that what they're doing now?!!??

Wait till a driver is on a snow covered road,an gets in a accident.Police get there an say dangerous conditions driver should not have been on the road. ( who will be on the drivers side )

Lol isn't that what they're doing now?!!??

"The company has said that if we vote for representation, they will use outside carriers, take benefits,not give raises, and the relationship between management and employees will be bad. We don't have representation,that's why every thing is so wonderful."

It's time to get this thing rolling again. We only need one barn to go all in and then it will all come together.

Wait till a driver is on a snow covered road,an gets in a accident.Police get there an say dangerous conditions driver should not have been on the road. ( who will be on the drivers side )

Driver shouldn't be out there. If its dangerous, don't go.

The camera will be rolling...it'll catch your expression when you crash.

Back in the 80's just after CF started CCX. CF went the Rail & Broker route and left drivers sit at home. I was the union steward and filed a grievance on every broker and rail trailer. There were literally hundreds of individual grievances. The cases went to arbitration and we won them all. CF had to pay 8 hours for every driver that sat at home 1 hour or more beyond (at that time) an 8 hour rest break. CF paid and rail & brokers were reduced to times like the end of the month, end of the quarter when freight overwhelmed the system.

Being part of a Union does and is the only way to give you a say in your wages and working conditions. In this person's opinion, once CF went bankrupt, Conway picked up some of the practices of CF that had in the past.

instigator About the ABF guy's it is against th NMFC to use cameras against employees for discipline or discharge except for theft . Article26 Section 2

Back in the 80's just after CF started CCX. CF went the Rail & Broker route and left drivers sit at home. I was the union steward and filed a grievance on every broker and rail trailer. There were literally hundreds of individual grievances. The cases went to arbitration and we won them all. CF had to pay 8 hours for every driver that sat at home 1 hour or more beyond (at that time) an 8 hour rest break. CF paid and rail & brokers were reduced to times like the end of the month, end of the quarter when freight overwhelmed the system.

Being part of a Union does and is the only way to give you a say in your wages and working conditions. In this person's opinion, once CF went bankrupt, Conway picked up some of the practices of CF that had in the past.

Uh..yeah..CF went bankrupt doing business that way..why would we want to go bankrupt?

"The company has said that if we vote for representation, they will use outside carriers, take benefits,not give raises, and the relationship between management and employees will be bad. We don't have representation,that's why every thing is so wonderful."

It's time to get this thing rolling again. We only need one barn to go all in and then it will all come together.

Sadly, most employees here don't care about their situation here or others' here either. A lot of guys at my barn are working for payments and need all the $$$ they can make and can't economically handle a work stoppage. This company has beat the union threat now several times and they know it.

Sadly, most employees here don't care about their situation here or others' here either. A lot of guys at my barn are working for payments and need all the $$$ they can make and can't economically handle a work stoppage. This company has beat the union threat now several times and they know it.

We're all working for payments..if we weren't, we woudn't be here..same is true for any job...take a vote and a guarantee you, it will be voted down. We like the money we make..The B.S. is at every job.

We're all working for payments..if we weren't, we woudn't be here..same is true for any job...take a vote and a guarantee you, it will be voted down. We like the money we make..The B.S. is at every job.
I like your attitude, lets all sign cards so we can vote and see if your right.