XPO | Can we trust Canadians ???

How to make a Canadian Custom Shift Extender:
With that stick he shoots left. What about his team partner that shoots right? And where the hell is the puck? A hockey stick is worthless without a puck. Remember the puck? 6 oz of vulcanized rubber 3 inch in diameter traveling about 100 mph or in your case 160 clicks.

With that stick he shoots left. What about his team partner that shoots right? And where the hell is the puck? A hockey stick is worthless without a puck. Remember the puck? 6 oz of vulcanized rubber 3 inch in diameter traveling about 100 mph or in your case 160 clicks.
I remember, in Canada ya should remove the factory hood ornament & replace it with the puck. If hockey is the national religion up north, why not display her emblem? And don't forget the 2 little spot lights for our religious symbol. Ya gonna display it, do it tight.

At the risk of getting in trouble, this is not a political post. I just don't trust them and think we should build the wall up north first. Thoughts ????
Can we trust the Canadians? I want to know if I can trust the person who answers that question. von.

They should pay for it. However they cod just plow snow to the borider. That's good for 7 months right . Dappled can figure out the rest

With Presidents Trumps 90 day freeze on letting foreigners in from terroristic Countries how are we going to get freight in from Canada ? ?

Canada? To hell with the Canucks. Use the southern border area. The wall hasn't been built yet. There are plenty of mules owned by the Mexican Drug Cartels. With the Gulf of Mexico as your dock, unload all the container ships on to a Higgins boat & run em aground on to Gulf Shores, or Padre Island, or Galveston. The coppers can't cover their own butt, much less a thousand miles of coast line. Someone should set up some concession stands selling drinks with little umbrellas in them. And don't forget the video cam. You can sell it to CNN or Entertainment tonight. Make a bundle of greenbacks. Ah, the American Way.

Now be honest. How many of you had to Google Higgins Boat? If you served as a marine you already know what a Higgins boat is.

With Presidents Trumps 90 day freeze on letting foreigners in from terroristic Countries how are we going to get freight in from Canada ? ?
Been crossing back and forth just fine. Last time I checked, Canada isn't on that list.

We might be on the list of countries that don't pay their share of the NATO bill, though.

Been crossing back and forth just fine. Last time I checked, Canada isn't on that list.

We might be on the list of countries that don't pay their share of the NATO bill, though.

No sir I believe you are wrong. If it wasn't for the US 'paying their dues' in blood & money, I firmly believe the Frenchies would be speaking German. If any doubt as to my statement, check out this link. von.
http://www.battlestory.org/index.php?p=1_67_USA-CEMETERIES-IN-EUROPE

dWgQq1e.jpg

Respectfully, the US isn't the only country that paid with blood.

No sir I believe you are wrong. If it wasn't for the US 'paying their dues' in blood & money, I firmly believe the Frenchies would be speaking German. If any doubt as to my statement, check out this link. von.
http://www.battlestory.org/index.php?p=1_67_USA-CEMETERIES-IN-EUROPE
Von. First off, I'm not an American. I'm a Canadian. I'd have thought that obvious by my name.

Second off, I was referring to NATO, not the war. Canada is notoriously bad at paying their share (2% of GDP, I believe) mostly because we have a bunch of people who hate America living here who also believe we don't need a military because warmongering America will always save us. I disagree with this stupidity, even if we do not have enough people here to actually defend our country against invasion.

And the United States is hardly the only country that has paid a bloody debt. Canada remembers their fallen every year on November 11. Our boys fought and died in the mud at Passchendaele in World War 1, and Canada took Juno Beach in World War 2. Just to name two.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Passchendaele

I mean no offense to the proud history of the United States military, but Americans would do well to remember that they were late to both wars and they didn't win either of them single handedly. England, Canada and Australia played a big part in the Allied victory, and we were fighting and dying over there before December 7, 1941 rolled around.

Von. First off, I'm not an American. I'm a Canadian. I'd have thought that obvious by my name.

Second off, I was referring to NATO, not the war. Canada is notoriously bad at paying their share (2% of GDP, I believe) mostly because we have a bunch of people who hate America living here who also believe we don't need a military because warmongering America will always save us. I disagree with this stupidity, even if we do not have enough people here to actually defend our country against invasion.

And the United States is hardly the only country that has paid a bloody debt. Canada remembers their fallen every year on November 11. Our boys fought and died in the mud at Passchendaele in World War 1, and Canada took Juno Beach in World War 2. Just to name two.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Passchendaele

I mean no offense to the proud history of the United States military, but Americans would do well to remember that they were late to both wars and they didn't win either of them single handedly. England, Canada and Australia played a big part in the Allied victory, and we were fighting and dying over there before December 7, 1941 rolled around.
We were late to the war. We did receive an invitation to the war, that we could not refuse, on Dec 7th 1941.
I am thankful for the blood, sweat, and tears of our Allies!