XPO | Cant get our 3% 401K match back, but..............

Getting out won't save you. You'll be another one looking to rehire after you realize what has happened to your retirement and the state of health care in this country. Good luck.
Since you're so knowledgeable how 'bout sharing the next winning powerball number? You don't know the first thing about the state of my pension fund, which is doing fine BTW. It sounds like you're jealous that after 25 years at ABF I will soon retire with a $4000/month pension that you will never see.

Getting out won't save you. You'll be another one looking to rehire after you realize what has happened to your retirement and the state of health care in this country. Good luck.
And while you're looking into your crystal ball for me could you tell me when I can expect to be on the rehire trail? I do like to plan ahead.

Since you're so knowledgeable how 'bout sharing the next winning powerball number? You don't know the first thing about the state of my pension fund, which is doing fine BTW. It sounds like you're jealous that after 25 years at ABF I will soon retire with a $4000/month pension that you will never see.
That's really a good deal. I'm really happy for you (truly) Will you actually get $4000 in your pocket? What are the tax implications?

Last edited:
My pension is funded just fine,how about yours? Oh that's right you have a 401k. Bet your CEO has a company funded pension, guess you didn't make the list.

CEO's get golden parachutes. Call it whatever you want. The make millions we make peanuts. Union or not. You find a point yet ? Anything intelligent to say ?

And you are right I have a 401K. And it's my money. I also have 6 years in the CSPF. Money I will never see.

Now... why would I share the winning numbers with you ?

Not jealous. The world has changed. What you allege to be getting is not available to me. It's okay. Things are going to be getting plenty worse. This ain't nothing yet.

I'm not sure how that works but I expect it will be treated as regular income. I'll let you know when I find out.

Check with an accountant. Depending on your age, marriage status and other forms of income you will need to obey thresholds or be taxed extra. They always find a way to get you. So be sure to be mindful of how they intend to go about it.

CEO's get golden parachutes. Call it whatever you want. The make millions we make peanuts. Union or not. You find a point yet ? Anything intelligent to say ?

And you are right I have a 401K. And it's my money. I also have 6 years in the CSPF. Money I will never see.

his point was his retirement was fine, you said it was not.

you do realize the teamsters have a LOT of pension funds that are not central states, right? if he is in western states, its better funded than any pension out there.

you do realize the teamsters have a LOT of pension funds that are not central states, right? if he is in western states, its better funded than any pension out there.

Yes. I am aware. Nice that you point out a pension doing better than CSPF. You do understand that there are also many pensions out there doing even worse ? Right ?

he said his pension was funded, you tried to say it was not. getting hung with your own rope again, hs?

He'll say anything. Read post #29 again. But if your a Holland driver, how does it feel ? Your little contract couldn't stop you from being bought up by the YRC mess. And your whole livelihood has been forfeited as a write off in a Ponzi scheme that comes due in 2019. Ya got 4 more years. Maybe. How does that feel ?

so is his pension not funded, or are you trying to dodge the fact that you were wrong again? I keep waiting for you to start hysterically screaming for the mods, like you usually do when you run out of bs.

answer the question, did he say his pension was funded?

The money "you have " wasn't vested gotta have 10 years,so you are correct you will never see it, just like conjob or almost any other employer contributions, but you know that. Next