XPO | Cant get our 3% 401K match back, but..............

What you allege to be getting is not available to me.
Nor will it be available to most of the young men in todays Teamsters. ABFer has done his time and paid his dues. He deserves everything he gets. I'm happy for him. However todays members will never see what he will get. And that's just one of the many reasons why the Teamsters will never gain another major LTL carrier. They don't have enough to offer .... Especially in the Central States like the local 745 here in Texas .... If your in the Western Conference you will be fine. Honestly, I don't care what Joe has because he's just a trouble maker with too much time on his hands. He's a prime example of a troll.

so is his pension not funded, or are you trying to dodge the fact that you were wrong again? I keep waiting for you to start hysterically screaming for the mods, like you usually do when you run out of bs.

answer the question, did he say his pension was funded?

Exactly. Answer the question. How does it feel having your livelihood sold out in a Ponzi scheme ?

Hey, I called you out and you stopped talking out your ass. Much appreciated.

Our pension was 5 years to vested. Or did they change that too ? I know some YRC guys that were also told 5 years that are now with other companies.
I collect a IATSE pension which is a SEPF, next year I am eligible for my IBT pension,I was told 10 years to be vested, I have 12 but don't know if I will be considered an orphan because I worked for Big R and CF. I'll find out next year

Nor will it be available to most of the young men in todays Teamsters. ABFer has done his time and paid his dues. He deserves everything he gets. I'm happy for him. However todays members will never see what he will get. And that's just one of the many reasons why the Teamsters will never gain another major LTL carrier. They don't have enough to offer .... Especially in the Central States like the local 745 here in Texas .... If your in the Western Conference you will be fine. Honestly, I don't care what Joe has because he's just a trouble maker with too much time on his hands. He's a prime example of a troll.

how do you know everyone wont go into a pension like ups or ups freight?

Not sure what you're asking, but the difference is SEPF aren't being targeted by our lawmakers, if that the question.
If the powers to be decide I am an orphan and I get nothing I will be pissed but not gonna get in a twist about it.

They are coming up with all kinds of excuses not to pay you for what you have earned. The union is as bad as the company trying to cheat you out of any nickel and penny it can.

They are coming up with all kinds of excuses not to pay you for what you have earned. The union is as bad as the company trying to cheat you out of any nickel and penny it can.

It's not the union, it's the fund and its managers, and yes it is money that was earned and taken away. When the courts allowed the airlines to change the terms of their contractually pensions in the middle of a contract the writing was on the wall

It's not the union, it's the fund and its managers, and yes it is money that was earned and taken away. When the courts allowed the airlines to change the terms of their contractually pensions in the middle of a contract the writing was on the wall

The union plays a part. Hoffa letting UPS out was idiocy. Him looking to let more loose is infuriating.

The management and sales staff in the Detroit region all took a 2 day trip up to Traverse city Michigan for a conference meeting. Along with golf and fishing trips. Why couldn't this meeting have taken place at the palace headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI and saved a ton of money?
Also have any of you taken a recent look at CNW stocks and the insider trading from our ceo's of the company? These guys get these enormous stock options with the company and make millions and millions every quarter to line their pockets. Very easy to check online, it'll make you sick.
All the while they wont give our 401k match back and are cutting our overtime.
can you post a link to that info, thanks