Yellow | CHANGE DOSENT ADD UP ????? feedback add your thoughts

Triplex, not everybody has 50 years of seniority. We want to stay put and do our job in a efficient way like we have been doing in the EOL's. How can a person relax when their lively hood is at stake? We need all the time we can get to try and stop this BS!!!!!!

Triplex, not everybody has 50 years of seniority. We want to stay put and do our job in a efficient way like we have been doing in the EOL's. How can a person relax when their lively hood is at stake? We need all the time we can get to try and stop this BS!!!!!!

Jason, I want to be a rock star and make millions and have lots of hot babes after me. Well guess what, that's not going to happen. Life's a bi**h and we can't always have what we want. Companies exist to make money and not to please their employees. Get over it. If the company makes changes in the way they operate and those changes are not stopped by some outside force (Union, government, etc.) and if those changes affect you, you can either accept them or leave and look somewhere else for your employment. I'm not trying to be a hard-a** with you but I'm just telling you a fact of life.

PS - I don't have 50 years of seniority either. Actually I have 78, going on 79! :biglaugh: (Don't tell anybody).

And they say Wisdom comes with age...Pfffft! :mf_swordfight:

I never said I'm that old, just that I have that much seniority!! (Just kidding on both).

PS - I have the wisdom, I just can't remember where I left it! :ShakeHandsNah:

Wolf, if you're pulling a set of pups and you think the job's a bi*ch, does that mean you have female trailers?? :hysterical:

Wolf, if you're pulling a set of pups and you think the job's a bi*ch, does that mean you have female trailers?? :hysterical:
Ain't no way your gonna get me in trouble, I strive for Political correctness.....Not all #%^^& are female :6781:

I never said I'm that old, just that I have that much seniority!! (Just kidding on both).

PS - I have the wisdom, I just can't remember where I left it! :ShakeHandsNah:
Fifty years of seniority and you didn't know what a slid is.

A slid is the excuse I hear all the time for the holes in the side of the trailers and missing steps on the tractors:LMAO:

Fifty years of seniority and you didn't know what a slid is.

Oh no, another one! What are you doing, taking lessons from Wolf? I said I was kidding remember?? Although my birthday is coming up soon and I'll be older than I ever was before. That's scary!

Besides isn't a slid that wooden thing you pile cartons on and then wrap with that plastic stuff?? :eck13: :hysterical:

Triplex, the only reason the company is allowed to do what they are doing is because of thong wearing boys like you. Grow some balls and stand up for what is right. I will do everything in my means to stop this BS at my terminal. And with my managers help. Cause he knows what happens to service once we are gone. He has seen it before. He's been around more than 30 years.

Triplex, the only reason the company is allowed to do what they are doing is because of thong wearing boys like you. Grow some balls and stand up for what is right. I will do everything in my means to stop this BS at my terminal. And with my managers help. Cause he knows what happens to service once we are gone. He has seen it before. He's been around more than 30 years.

Yea, you're right Jason. You found me out. Guys like me are the ruination of the trucking industry. It took a real genius like you to discover that.

I'm not a genius but I have a college degree that I wasted. Our terminal has a 90%OC. I believe that's making money if you ask anyone.

You know why you can't follow your work to New Penn. cause most teamsters now are spineless and won't fight for what is right. Do some research on Hoffa sr. He got **** done immediately.