FedEx Freight | Date for Cinnanimson election

Just talked too a Bethlehem guy who said they're shipping his truck and some of their good equiptment down to Cinaminson this week.
Take the stuff and vote yes.
Looks like they wanna butter ya up a little.

Just talked too a Bethlehem guy who said they're shipping his truck and some of their good equiptment down to Cinaminson this week.
Take the stuff and vote yes.
Looks like they wanna butter ya up a little.

Freakin pitiful, when they vote it in tell that guy he will get his truck back. lol

Freakin pitiful, when they vote it in tell that guy he will get his truck back. lol
Keep it. They need a real world education on how "great " the company really is.

I think theyre gonna ship that guy No FbdysBS truck to the closest voting/petitioning terminal.

Anything for the company though.

I am sure the result will be known around 9-ish friday night EST. Things are going to get interesting real soon. Kick ass Fedex!

Don't panic fedex ..... We're just getting started !!! This message goes out too all the Managment on here !! Pass it on too your hire ups!!! Your not going too be able too contain this wild fire !! Oh and Jackson Lewis telling your clients too personally attack the employees will be a huge failure ... Just remember it didn't work with me and I'm just a nobody ..... Lol or am I ??? We stick together and will continue too get stronger .... You have nothing when it's comes too our numbers ..... Which equals strength !!! We are all much more intelligent than the stupid truck drivers you think we are lol !!

I can't wait too get this night over with so I can get down too CIN and support my brothers for their rally for Friday's vote !!! Great job guys !! Be there in the morning for support !!!

i guess you failed to mention ups doesnt cover spouses on their insurance plans anymore either so all you drivers with wives that dont work will have to go sign up for OBAMA CARE hahahahahhaha VOTE NO AND KEEP THE UNION OUT
Maybe you should have researched that before posting, it was management that they did that to not the union employees....

Made yourself look like an ass there, didn't ya? LMFAO! That only applies to non union workers within the company, whose spouses are employed and have insurance available through their employers. Yet another benefit of a contract.
I should have read more posts before I answered him....lol