FedEx Freight | Date for Cinnanimson election

Question: Can a guy who doesn't really want to vote, but feels intimidated by Mgmt., simply go through the motions of casting a ballot, but not actually vote. Simply don't check either box?

Question: Can a guy who doesn't really want to vote, but feels intimidated by Mgmt., simply go through the motions of casting a ballot, but not actually vote. Simply don't check either box?
If management is intimidating you or if you feel intimidated why would you not vote yes. Get some protection when you have the chance to do so.

If you are feeling intimidated or threatened by anyone, then it needs to be reported. I would not surrender my right to vote. This is the time to speak your mind. No one will know how you voted unless you physically tell someone. Vote how you feel, not what someone has made you feel.

All the more reason to secure your job from that intimidating management by voting YES. That fear they used up until this point is going put the window tonight.

Please think hard before anyone votes for the union. All the union guarantees is your obligation to give them 2.5 times your hourly wage rate every month and the right to bargain for your wages and benefits. Negotiations for said wages and benefits could drag on for years which means that you would be stuck with your current package while the rest of the non-unionized centers move on without you.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
YES WE CAN AND WILL BE ONE!

Please think hard before anyone votes for the union. All the union guarantees is your obligation to give them 2.5 times your hourly wage rate every month and the right to bargain for your wages and benefits. Negotiations for said wages and benefits could drag on for years which means that you would be stuck with your current package while the rest of the non-unionized centers move on without you.

less then .34 cents/hr will give us a voice at the table that we dont have now.
no contract no union dues. So long as a contract had not been voted on we wont pay a penny

/see im a good lurker :)

Think long and hard ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Day of the vote, your 2nd post I'm going to go out on a limb & say your not a driver....

Vote no cin. The union has nothing to give you. Everything must be given by FedEx and that is a fact. If the Union gets in they are like bed bugs. They are next to impossible to get rid of and they suck dollars out of your pocket.

hate to say it but i'm glad management is finally shaking in their boots. they have threaten us all these years now we are returning the favor. GO CIN FOR A BETTER TOMORROW AND A BETTER FUTURE.

Day of the vote, your 2nd post I'm going to go out on a limb & say your not a driver....

You are correct. I'm not a driver, however my position would be the same if I were. I come in to work everyday, do what I am supposed to do and make the correct choice for our customers who ultimately pay me and you.

less then .34 cents/hr will give us a voice at the table that we dont have now.
no contract no union dues. So long as a contract had not been voted on we wont pay a penny

/see im a good lurker :)

Think long and hard ...

You are correct about not paying a penny until a contract is ratified. However, if and when a contract is ratified years down the road, it is very unlikely that the union will be able to negotiate you better benefits or wages and the non-union centers will be reaping the rewards of the company's recent successes. As you are no doubt aware, the only thing around here that moves fast is the freight. If you think for one minute that the negotiations will be swift, you are mistaken!

You are correct about not paying a penny until a contract is ratified. However, if and when a contract is ratified years down the road, it is very unlikely that the union will be able to negotiate you better benefits or wages and the non-union centers will be reaping the rewards of the company's recent successes. As you are no doubt aware, the only thing around here that moves fast is the freight. If you think for one minute that the negotiations will be swift, you are mistaken!

:spam1::spam1::smiley_emoticons_sp Is all over this morning desperation lmao I love it.