Estes | Dec 1 st

I respect this post. So, can we be friends now? TE out....

absolutley! I believe these words here....
1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

I hope you respect the post because of God and not me, not much in me worthy of respect besides him, and I admire the fact that your on the side of all us working stiffs. :1036316054:

absolutley! I believe these words here....
1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

I hope you respect the post because of God and not me, not much in me worthy of respect besides him, and I admire the fact that your on the side of all us working stiffs. :1036316054:

Elvis.... To you GO....:1036316054::hysterical:

KD is the best! Nothin' like a kick in the teeth from the ULTIMATE Conservative! Almighty Jehovah!

Elvis.... To you GO....:1036316054::hysterical:

KD is the best! Nothin' like a kick in the teeth from the ULTIMATE Conservative! Almighty Jehovah!

I guess I need a secret de-coder ring to figure you guys out. Because your posts are way over my head. Beerboy, you have your hands full. See ya, Te out.....

no rules broken here i just see to people debating. it could go into another foum but all estes threads get derailed so we just deal with it.
I closed that yrcw thread cause i feel we have nothing to comment on with yrcw but if there is a headline its a head line. kings you'll see that things can get out of control here fast so when i see it could go down that road i stop it. all good. if quotin the bible was illegal on the boards apostaloic would be tb's most banned :hysterical::1036316054:

ok good...ya me an ole elvis, we're just gettn to know one another..it's all good. He's a persistent somebody ain't he? :grinning-smiley-021

I do see what you mean on the yrc deal...I thought about that after I titled the thread...I thought it would be good news for those guys. I hate (like you) those posts that think, or even seem to want ,anybody's Co. to go out of biz. that's just wrong. We are all on the same roads burning the same fuel trying to make a living.

One of my neighbors retired from Big R a few yrs. ago with 52 yrs. of sevice, what a great guy, I could listen to his stories all night. I asked him about all this deal lately, and he thinks everybody will be OK, just be a couple of bumps in the road, I think he's right :1036316054:

This psycho babble is the only reason I responded to your post in the first place. For the most part I agree with most of your posts but that one in particular came across as condescending and with the sound that we should all be thankful at the expense of the less fortunate and I personally don't look at my gratitude that way. You should probably review your posts prior to submitting and you may or may not see what I was getting at. Nothing personal KD and you are so way off base trying to judge my character from an internet message board. Nuff said,end of subject on my part. Happy Holidays to all.

It's only babble if you don't understand it....Whew...it ain't got the strenght for this right now....still wore out from :Duel: with Elvis..:grinning-smiley-021, but it's all good, I think for the most part his intentions are good, but I don't feel like a debate with a big time edumacated progressive thinker right now.(if that's what you are). Try somebody else and Happy Holidays to ya.

The best way to argue with Elvis is to post your oppinion then read his response, laugh about it. Turn your puter off. Go to bed.

The best way to argue with Elvis is to post your oppinion then read his response, laugh about it. Turn your puter off. Go to bed.

Hey Mildew, you finally figured it out. Nobody is splitting atoms here, nor does anyone (here) have all the solutions to all our problems. TE out...

Wow...

Wow guys I just got to the end of this epic thread :popcorn:and I must say you guys know how to argue. Good thing you know how to make nice too. I wish all our drivers could. Just before the election I ran into an XB driver, older fellow, he asked me if I voted early. I said no. Then I made the mistake of saying either one will do better than Bush. Wheewww he got pissed! :maddance3:Followed me out to my truck ranting on and asking me all kinds of questions about deep political crap. Simply would NOT accept the fact someone could feel different. Finally walked away with this parting comment..."You can't reason with an idiot!"... Yeah, but you can't even TALK to a bonafide grade A a**hole. My point? This guy (and he's one of our LH drivers out there somewhere)doesn't have a shred of the class you guys had here, to let it go and move on. It's ok to disagree as long as you don't internalize it.

Wow guys I just got to the end of this epic thread :popcorn:and I must say you guys know how to argue. Good thing you know how to make nice too. I wish all our drivers could. Just before the election I ran into an XB driver, older fellow, he asked me if I voted early. I said no. Then I made the mistake of saying either one will do better than Bush. Wheewww he got pissed! :maddance3:Followed me out to my truck ranting on and asking me all kinds of questions about deep political crap. Simply would NOT accept the fact someone could feel different. Finally walked away with this parting comment..."You can't reason with an idiot!"... Yeah, but you can't even TALK to a bonafide grade A a**hole. My point? This guy (and he's one of our LH drivers out there somewhere)doesn't have a shred of the class you guys had here, to let it go and move on. It's ok to disagree as long as you don't internalize it.

we get stupid go through our old posts :hysterical:

Well said sir,
I'm kinda new on these boards myself and I don't know if you have posted here before or not, but I just want to say hello and welcome to you. :wavey:

Don't feel sorry for me. You are the one in the dog house. Hey, anyone know how my close and personal friend Wayne Y. is doing? TE out....

Wayne, last I heard was ordering new chock blocks, to take the place of the cantankerous GI guys he had to fire..:hysterical::biglaugh:

Don't feel sorry for me. You are the one in the dog house. Hey, anyone know how my close and personal friend Wayne Y. is doing? TE out....

I do believe the teamsters have called upon him to orchestrate the concession package,and he has agreed as soon as he gets through helping Yellow figure some stuff out.

Wayne, last I heard was ordering new chock blocks, to take the place of the cantankerous GI guys he had to fire..:hysterical::biglaugh:

What ever bro. Wayne is a punk, and I would tell him to his face. And then dare him to do something about it. He showed us no respect for what we built in the west. He was shown not one ounce of respect in return. End of story. Is there still some bitterness lingering. A little. I miss G.I. Trucking. I never have nor ever will harbor anger towards the people who actually work at Estes. It is the vipers who slither about in Richmond that need adjustment. Anyway, sorry to resurrect the Evil Elvis once again, but I guess you hit a little nerve there. I know your post was meant to be humor. TEout...

I do believe the teamsters have called upon him to orchestrate the concession package,and he has agreed as soon as he gets through helping Yellow figure some stuff out.

Wayne is proficient at three things. Puffing his little bony chest out. Talking trash. And making good people available to the competition. Not sure how he could help the Teamsters or Yellow. TE out....

That's funny, but didja have to go there. :biglaugh:

Ya.... But I did get the rise out of Elvis I was looking for! :clap: I do get the feeling that if Elvis saw an injustice, he would be in the office screaming on thier behalf, at his own expense.:chairshot: :nutkick: Fact of the matter is, I like a guy who digs his heels in to protect his own beliefs.

Wayne is proficient at three things. Puffing his little bony chest out. Talking trash. And making good people available to the competition. Not sure how he could help the Teamsters or Yellow. TE out....

I agree wayne can dance around any direct question put to him and without a doubt has caused detriment to many,but the Yellow teamster statement was dripping with cynical enuendos.Im surprised you didn't pick them up.