Yellow | Dec 31st shutting the doors rumor?

Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

demotivational-posters-mayans.jpg

Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all, that it is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer - the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

Remember Y2K? Here we go again. Maybe Art Bell will come back.

Maybe this is what Cormac McCarthy was writing about in, The Road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoffa does need to keep out of the loop hes making us look like jackasses, Supporting the wall street protesters,They need to take that to the FED.

Hoffa does need to keep out of the loop hes making us look like jackasses, Supporting the wall street protesters,They need to take that to the FED.

He's on a "natural high" right now,with the win and all...He thinks he's 10' tall and bullet proof(no pun intended)....

Had a Fedex freight drive tell me their sales force has informed him that we’ll cease operation at year’s end.
Any truth to this rumor?
Damn i hope this aint true....We wont get to meet Welch here at 309 in January...LOL we aint goin nowhere!!

woe there at the time of the merger big R had 140 million in debt which was very reasonable for a company its size, there were no issues with late payments. yrc has sold more then 140 million in big R property and then leased the same property back so the big R debt its really just penny's. debt is no doubt the enemy but its unreasonable unable to pay back debt of close to 2 billion thats the killer.

The Mayan calendar say's it the end of days !! They have even made some movies about it .

Did I miss something? What's suppose to happen on 12/22/2012? Giants taking over the earth? Sun goes dark? What?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is, you can sure tell the ones that only care about themselves. They hope YRCW will go out of business so they might get a better run or more hours. One thing for sure never in my life time have I ever seen a ltl company hang in there like YRCW. Now a new CEO at the helm that is suppose to be a sharp cookie. I have learned that they can really make a difference. So for those hoping to see YRC close the doors the first of the year. Please don't hold your breath.

Lets not forget they could not have done so without the very important help from the Union.....Meaning all of US! Happy holidays to all!