Estes | Estes Drivers Departing

MTHelmet said:
Hey Jawn, I believe that was Nightdriver NOT Driverman with that comment.

Anyway, those comments just let us GI's justify our national safety awards, accident free time and the such. We had a lot of internal problems, no arguing that, but Estes does not and will probable never touch GI's driver award ratio. So stick that Nightdriver.
Ooops! My molestake! It's the same kind of comments you'd expect from driverman. He's usually bashing GI.

gearshifter said:
Ya he is looking forward on getting started. Today they let him go. He gave the company a 2 week notice on Monday and when he finished his run today they handed him his check and the TM said we no longer need your services bye. They have know idea what that says to a person they were mad before this is more fuel for the fire:chairshot: :bgroovy: You know over here in Texas when they do that I hear you can claim unemployement I'll let that be know soon
Just got word that 2 P&D guys for fedex in FTA were given the same treatment. So this isn't just isolated to estes. :nutkick:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
:nutkick: :smilie_132: When Or If You Gi Boys Ever Quit Estes Dont Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out
Driverman, your responses are about as intelligent as your ability to read and comprehend the threads here. Time to get a refill.

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
i dont need to tell em they already know

Driverman, instead of talking trash, why don't you say thanks for the comments that where posted by MThelmet and Gearshifter. They took to time to inquire about your current situation and pass on some encouragement. I might have done the same, but I'm still waiting to hear something intelligent be posted by you!

Well it's happened now since they cut that driver loose early after his notice guys are just quitting without any hints. Purple has got a lot of good drivers recently good luck guys:smilie_132: :wavey:

gearshifter said:
Well it's happened now since they cut that driver loose early after his notice guys are just quitting without any hints. Purple has got a lot of good drivers recently good luck guys:smilie_132: :wavey:

Good we could use 'em. Last summer we hired on a ton of drivers and most were just warm bodies that have a hard time keeping their sets in their lane. Its nice to see were finally picking up some driver with long term experience.

gearshifter said:

Just heard today that Purple has increased their pension and are offering medical after retirement. I think the Medical coverage is somewhere between 60-70%. They know alot of Estes drivers are jumpin' ship so they've sweetened the pot to try and lure some drivers over to the dark side!

MR.Viking said:
Just heard today that Purple has increased their pension and are offering medical after retirement. I think the Medical coverage is somewhere between 60-70%. They know alot of Estes drivers are jumpin' ship so they've sweetened the pot to try and lure some drivers over to the dark side!
Yes I heard about it from my buddies that have recently switched over to the dark side:bgroovy:

gearshifter said:
we could only hope and pray a lot:bgroovy:

Instead of hoping why don't you just quit and try to go to work for FedEx. Unless you have a lot of years there then I could understand your comment.

Are you a former GI driver?

Skeeter said:
Instead of hoping why don't you just quit and try to go to work for FedEx. Unless you have a lot of years there then I could understand your comment.

Are you a former GI driver?
Skeeter you must of forgot over 20 yrs service and I have put feeleres out just waiting for responses no luck yet Thanks for asking:bgroovy: