FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

Thanks, Train. Rub our Californian noses in that inexpensive Texas gas. Paid 3.19 today.
Average price in D-FW is 2.10 ... Walmart has it at 1.98 in my city. The others are 1.99 ... Walmart just has to beat everyone else. I must say that you have that California weather. The beaches in San Diego are wonderful. And that 70 degree weather is just a dream to us Texans.

Buckeye has those cold winters and the Texans have the heat and humidity . You have that wonderful California weather. I love my California vacations. You just can't beat the weather. Who wouldn't want to live in California? No winters and not much heat ( depending on where you live ) makes it one of the best states in the U.S. Weather wise at least. Mountains and the Ocean. Can't beat that.

Why would I want to pay 2.39 for a gallon of gas when just right across the street it's 1.99 ? Same principle involved here. BTW it didn't take that gas station very long to lower their prices once they realized no one was going to buy their gas at that ridiculous price.

So your compairing quality healthcare to gas prices. Lol priceless.

Yet this is the reality we live in thanks to Obummercare, it's not just our insurance.
No one said you had to have a "surgery in an alley behind Dollar General", I was referring to injections, ultrasounds, and perhaps MRI's, x-Rays, etc....just sayin' there are cheaper alternatives than hospitals...most clinics that your Doctor is associated with will provide these same services for a fraction of the cost than the hospital charges. Hospitals carry massive overhead cost whereas a clinic doesn't, it's not rocket science.
We ALL have to do our part to help reign in the cost of healthcare, if you choose continue to overpay for services when there's a reliable, cheaper, alternative, then don't bitch when your premiums continue to rise!!

I bet it's not reality when you have 90/10 coverage like some of the other ltls. If you want to go to the wellfare clinic to have your healthcare provided so be it. Don't remember saying i have everything done at hospital. The reason premiums rise in our case is the company doesn't want to pay for it simple as that anybody with half a brain can see it, they also don't want to pay the Cadillac tax.

Buckeye has those cold winters and the Texans have the heat and humidity . You have that wonderful California weather. I love my California vacations. You just can't beat the weather. Who wouldn't want to live in California? No winters and not much heat ( depending on where you live ) makes it one of the best states in the U.S. Weather wise at least. Mountains and the Ocean. Can't beat that.
Hey wait, we too have the mountains and the beaches here in the Carolinas....and we actually get to experience all four seasons!!
Cali may have the perfect weather year round but way to many liberals for me!!! Texas...to close to the border!!!
Nothing could be finer than being in the Carolinas!!!

Hey wait, we too have the mountains and the beaches here in the Carolinas....and we actually get to experience all four seasons!!
Cali may have the perfect weather year round but way to many liberals for me!!! Texas...to close to the border!!!
Nothing could be finer than being in the Carolinas!!!
I will take your word for it. Haven't had the pleasure of visiting the Carolinas. It is on my bucket list when I retire in a couple of years.

I bet it's not reality when you have 90/10 coverage like some of the other ltls. If you want to go to the wellfare clinic to have your healthcare provided so be it. Don't remember saying i have everything done at hospital. The reason premiums rise in our case is the company doesn't want to pay for it simple as that anybody with half a brain can see it, they also don't want to pay the Cadillac tax.
It's obvious you don't understand how the healthcare system works...nor do you understand Obummercare. It's not that the company doesn't want to pay, as of 2018 they won't be able to pay unless they want to pay the Cadillac tax.
Would you prefer the company to pay 100% until 2018 then drop the high premiums on us at once (exactly like what's going to happen to the union companies) or to raise them little by little each year until we reach the threshold come 2018? I, for one, don't like the high premiums either but then again I didn't vote the Commucrats into power back in 2008!! What did you think the Ruler meant when he campaigned back in 2008 saying he was going to "fundamentally change America"??
Welcome to the fundamentally changed America!!

It could be worse, Hillary wants a single payer system!!!

The same logic applies ... Even you should be able to understand that. Just because you pay more doesn't always mean you have superior service. I've known many doctors in my lifetime that charged astronomical prices for subpar services.

Nope far from it. There is a big difference in quality care and sub par care.

It's obvious you don't understand how the healthcare system works...nor do you understand Obummercare. It's not that the company doesn't want to pay, as of 2018 they won't be able to pay unless they want to pay the Cadillac tax.
Would you prefer the company to pay 100% until 2018 then drop the high premiums on us at once (exactly like what's going to happen to the union companies) or to raise them little by little each year until we reach the threshold come 2018? I, for one, don't like the high premiums either but then again I didn't vote the Commucrats into power back in 2008!! What did you think the Ruler meant when he campaigned back in 2008 saying he was going to "fundamentally change America"??
Welcome to the fundamentally changed America!!

It could be worse, Hillary wants a single payer system!!!

It's obvious you don't understand how a contract works along with negotiations. They will get whatever is negotiated and what they vote on. No doubt it will always be better than what we have. You proved my point about the Cadillac tax your right they don't want to pay the tax, it's the reason we have crappy insurance.

It's obvious you don't understand how a contract works along with negotiations. They will get whatever is negotiated and what they vote on. No doubt it will always be better than what we have. You proved my point about the Cadillac tax your right they don't want to pay the tax, it's the reason we have crappy insurance.
Sure I do, everything must be negotiated, agreed upon, and voted for before a contract can be ratified. I predict they don't make it past the first step...if they even make it that far!!
No, you missed the point...Obummercare is the reason we and others currently have "crappy insurance" as YOU put it. Compared to the rest of the country, our insurance is purdy darn good IMO....and come 2018, everybody will have "crappy insurance".

As usual you don't understand what you're talking about either, when this Obamacare crap takes over it will just be reflected or healthcare will be removed from the contract. On a side note aren't you the one who called me out for bringing the union into a non union forum.

It's obvious you don't understand how a contract works along with negotiations. They will get whatever is negotiated and what they vote on. No doubt it will always be better than what we have. You proved my point about the Cadillac tax your right they don't want to pay the tax. Thanks, Obummer, you're reason we have crappy insurance.

Fixed it fer ya.