FedEx Freight | Fed ex insurance and joke of a raise

As usual you don't understand what you're talking about either, when this Obamacare crap takes over it will just be reflected or healthcare will be removed from the contract. On a side note aren't you the one who called me out for bringing the union into a non union forum.

Lol you guys are assuming to know what will happen to their healthcare. What happens if they pony up and pay the Cadillac tax what will you say then? I didnt bring it up just responded note I said 3 other ltls didn't say which ones lol.

Last edited:
You seem like the type that goes to harbour freight and buys tools and claims their tools are just as good as snapon.
All I'm saying is it's always best to shop around. You don't always get what you pay for. And that's mostly because some people know that there is one born every minute. An unsuspecting fool that hasn't done his homework.

His wife calls him Runawayriptide...and his boat has no keel....:1sm364jumpbed::lmao: :growup: Just kidding, Train
Actually the ole lady tells me she wouldn't want a foot long corny dog. That she prefers the regular length. She's a rather petite woman that doesn't eat much. We often kid about rather my little fellow is the size of a Little smokey sausage or a Vienna sausage. I often say it really doesn't matter if he's just a limp noodle. When you get my age that sort of thing is sometimes more trouble than it's worth (sometimes) so it's nice to know that I married my best friend. Someone that loves me because of all the other attributes we share together. Compatibility goes a long way when it comes to a healthy marriage. After all when you get older and all that stuff fades away you really only have each other. We joke around all the time about Mr. Johnson and sometimes that's more fun than the 5 second happy ending. Sometimes you just need to laugh at yourself and have a good time. Life doesn't always have to be so serious. Something that many of you young Alpha males will never learn.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is it's always best to shop around. You don't always get what you pay for. And that's mostly because some people know that there is one born every minute. An unsuspecting fool that hasn't done his homework.

This is very true but the flip side to this is you think you have saved money on a product or service yet to find out a couple months later you have complications with service or failure of said product, then what you think you have saved money on ends up costing you double or more to replace it or fix. There are some things in life i won't cheap out on just from my basic life experiences.

Lol you guys are assuming to know what will happen to their healthcare. What happens if they pony up and pay the Cadillac tax what will you say then? I didnt bring it up just responded note I said 3 other ltls didn't say which ones lol.

I'll reply in the union debate thread so I stay out of trouble.

I think i know this Albert. It's not being cocky if you can back it up.
At first I chose to ignore this Albert comment. But let me get this straight. Are you referring to me as Albert Einstein or are you trying to identify me? Do you think my real name is Albert? Do you know someone at work named Albert that sounds like me? Just remember CT that trying to expose someone's identity is not allowed. Only the Moderators know my real name and that's because I was once one. BTW my name isn't Albert. Although if you want to think of me as Albert Einstein I will consider that a compliment.

At first I chose to ignore this Albert comment. But let me get this straight. Are you referring to me as Albert Einstein or are you trying to identify me? Do you think my real name is Albert? Do you know someone at work named Albert that sounds like me? Just remember CT that trying to expose someone's identity is not allowed. Only the Moderators know my real name and that's because I was once one. BTW my name isn't Albert. Although if you want to think of me as Albert Einstein I will consider that a compliment.

Holy moly you need to lighten up yes I was referring to you as Albert Einstein. I dont care what your name is. Sweet Jesus take a chill pill.

Loyalty and respect is a two way street..when you help build something from the ground up there is respect and loyalty but when it's bought your just a number.
Well, I really don't understand your statement. I helped build this from the ground up. Been her 20 years. I'm treated with respect. I'm listened to. I have no complaints. Could things be better??? Hell yes. I could be making what Fred makes........but gee, I think that's called 'entitlement'. If I thought this Company was as bad as what half the people on here say it is.....I sure wouldn't have stayed 20 years. There's an old saying "The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Why would you want to stay here if you are not happy. That's why they invented divorce. That's all I'm sayin'

Well, I really don't understand your statement. I helped build this from the ground up. Been her 20 years. I'm treated with respect. I'm listened to. I have no complaints. Could things be better??? Hell yes. I could be making what Fred makes........but gee, I think that's called 'entitlement'. If I thought this Company was as bad as what half the people on here say it is.....I sure wouldn't have stayed 20 years. There's an old saying "The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Why would you want to stay here if you are not happy. That's why they invented divorce. That's all I'm sayin'

You guys are sounding really stupid with this new entitlement campaign. Drivers that want a fair benefits package and the company to do the right thing for a change is not entitlement. Make the same as fred seriously were truck drivers.

You guys are sounding really stupid with this new entitlement campaign. Drivers that want a fair benefits package and the company to do the right thing for a change is not entitlement. Make the same as fred seriously were truck drivers.

That's good they treat you lovely at your barn

"The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Why would you want to stay here if you are not happy. That's why they invented divorce. That's all I'm sayin'

Prior to "divorce", one might seek "counseling". Perhaps advice from a 3rd party, to seek balance in the relationship. :idunno:

Just because your marriage is fine, that doesn't mean your brother's (or other family members') marriage is fine too. :nono h4h:

You haven't been there that long, it wouldn't be a big deal for you to start over somewhere.