XPO | free choice act

That's a shame...Your SCM needs to get back-handed...we had 97% support in this endeavor, which doesn't include the 3% currently on long term LOA...nobody was forced, just told if they wanted to, drop by my office and I would be glad to assist...nothing to sign to say you were there..I expected about 60% to come in...once again, they fooled me...almost 300 letters sent... we will see how much good it does..

I think that if we could hang a sign that the line forms here to back-hand our manager we could beat your 97%.

That's a shame...Your SCM needs to get back-handed...we had 97% support in this endeavor, which doesn't include the 3% currently on long term LOA...nobody was forced, just told if they wanted to, drop by my office and I would be glad to assist...nothing to sign to say you were there..I expected about 60% to come in...once again, they fooled me...almost 300 letters sent... we will see how much good it does..

Imagine that . I have been under the mis-conception that all CNW SC's had a " SHEET "
to sign that each employee had attended the
weekly communication meeting . Thusly , being
informed of and educated upon , all of the
topics of the week .

Thankfully I have these boards to rely on to
better understand the BIG PICTURE .

Just4Thought

Imagine that . I have been under the mis-conception that all CNW SC's had a " SHEET "
to sign that each employee had attended the
weekly communication meeting . Thusly , being
informed of and educated upon , all of the
topics of the week .

Thankfully I have these boards to rely on to
better understand the BIG PICTURE .

Just4Thought

No, the letter writing campaign was communicated during a meeting....we still need to sign those off, especially where annual trainings and important safety related items are concerned...actually coming in and doing it was not forced, nor had any need to sign something...do what you believe in...they came in over the course of a week...

yes......the dem party has a rich, rich history, of responding to the desires of the public.......
:duh:

yes......the dem party has a rich, rich history, of responding to the desires of the public.......
:duh:

After what happened to the Spendulus Bill, I am more worried about republican defectors, like those 2 Maine idiots and Spector...The senate has enough seats to filibuster and kill it..

No, the letter writing campaign was communicated during a meeting....we still need to sign those off, especially where annual trainings and important safety related items are concerned...actually coming in and doing it was not forced, nor had any need to sign something...do what you believe in...they came in over the course of a week...

I thought the topic of this thread was in
referance to the EFCA and it being an ITEM
on the weekly communication meetings for
CNW SC's .

Perhaps I am mistaken .

Just4Thought

It was...you are mistaken how..??

Mistaken in that , the topic was actually
" COMMUNICATED " , addressed , explained , ect .,
at all CNW SC's to employees , and in what
manner that it either did or did not occur .

Albeit to no fault of management .
As usuall it would appear that CNW is NOT on
the same " PAGE " company wide .

Imagine that .

Just4Thought

Mistaken in that , the topic was actually
" COMMUNICATED " , addressed , explained , ect .,
at all CNW SC's to employees , and in what
manner that it either did or did not occur .

Albeit to no fault of management .
As usuall it would appear that CNW is NOT on
the same " PAGE " company wide .

Imagine that .

Just4Thought

And where have you been for last several months? The EFCA has been all over these boards. Companies, unions and employees have all had something to say about this for quite sometime. Every entity has a stake in this...good or bad!!!

So why beat up on Con-Way about it? If you want more info just see your SCM...they will have it at their disposal.

Rat :smilie_132:

No it does not need to be moved yet as long as con way guys are debating it. gray area ...

Seems to me there is little debate among us.. Pretty sure a great majority of Con-way drivers feel the same way.. Everything the new President will do is the 180 degree opposite of what should be done..

Are we holding back in here? Does this topic need to be moved?

I think if you move it, it will then be open up for all of the members to comment. That will just instantly degrade into a "If you guys were in the union this wouldn't happen" sort of thing. This actually is a genuine concern among Con-Way employees, and is a topic of discussion around the break room at all of the facilities I go to.

The great messiah has spoken. It shall pass into law. So it is said, so it shall be.
All praise the great and glorious saviour Obama.

And where have you been for last several months? The EFCA has been all over these boards. Companies, unions and employees have all had something to say about this for quite sometime. Every entity has a stake in this...good or bad!!!

So why beat up on Con-Way about it? If you want more info just see your SCM...they will have it at their disposal.

Rat :smilie_132:

Perhaps my post was misunderstood .

My point was , the majority of posts regarding
this threads topic and posts would indicate
that , not all of CNW SC's addressed , communicated , or discussed this EFCA topic in
like manner or if at all .

From MY understanding of the EFCA , I have NO
idea as to WHY the EFCA should be of any WORRY
to any company that KNOWS IF it is treating its
employees fairly , or to any employees that as a
MAJORITY , KNOW IF they are being treated fairly by their employer .

Hopefully , if my understanding of the EFCA is
INCORRECT , others will correct and educate me
regarding the EFCA .

Just4Thought

Thank You

Perhaps my post was misunderstood .

My point was , the majority of posts regarding
this threads topic and posts would indicate
that , not all of CNW SC's addressed , communicated , or discussed this EFCA topic in
like manner or if at all .

From MY understanding of the EFCA , I have NO
idea as to WHY the EFCA should be of any WORRY
to any company that KNOWS IF it is treating its
employees fairly
, or to any employees that as a
MAJORITY , KNOW IF they are being treated fairly by their employer .

Hopefully , if my understanding of the EFCA is
INCORRECT , others will correct and educate me
regarding the EFCA .

Just4Thought

Thank You

ok, phew were in the clear

nothing to see here folks

John L. will be making rounds next week. I suspect for schmoozing reasons...especially about the potential ramifications of the EFCA...and to make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy about the employee cost cutting measures.

Get out the tall boots...you are going to need them!!!!

Rat :loser: