TForce | freight dead?

If there will be no more Sunday dispatches on Sunday, what are they going to do with all the scheduled runs that leave out on Sunday's?

Valerie said:
If there will be no more Sunday dispatches on Sunday, what are they going to do with all the scheduled runs that leave out on Sunday's?
From what I understand this only pertains to drivers running extra. Not Sunday schedule starts.

webidiot said:
overnite management is alive and well and they are in control don't kid yourself and it will not get better keep drinking the kool-aid and dream on.
I would just hang it up now. Move on. Its not worth sticking around anymore. "O" destroyed MC and "O" is still in charge. nothing is going to change. Its the end of the world and its not worth the stress. There is no hope!! WHY AM I STILL HERE!!!!!!!!

BusterNite said:
I would just hang it up now. Move on. Its not worth sticking around anymore. "O" destroyed MC and "O" is still in charge. nothing is going to change. Its the end of the world and its not worth the stress. There is no hope!! WHY AM I STILL HERE!!!!!!!!
Geez B- you sound like webidiot!!

It sure seems strange having a start time at 10 AM?
I really can't remember starting any later than 7:30AM.
All of our specials went away today.
I hope this is a short term thing.

It seems like half the day is gone before this late start time today?

Yeah your right I'm a whinner for one day of having a late start when the biggest percentage of our city drivers usualy start that late every day.
Its just kind of wierd for me though seeing I've only got one driver over me on the city list?
Well you all have a good safe day.
I've got to get going.
It wouldn't look good for me if I was late for work,starting this late.
SEEEEEEEEEE Ya.

BusterNite said:
From what I understand this only pertains to drivers running extra. Not Sunday schedule starts.

No Not True on the westcoast, Extraboard drivers are still going out on Sundays with dispatch

Apostolic said:
It sure seems strange having a start time at 10 AM?
I really can't remember starting any later than 7:30AM.
All of our specials went away today.
I hope this is a short term thing.

It seems like half the day is gone before this late start time today?

Yeah your right I'm a whinner for one day of having a late start when the biggest percentage of our city drivers usualy start that late every day.
Its just kind of wierd for me though seeing I've only got one driver over me on the city list?
Well you all have a good safe day.
I've got to get going.
It wouldn't look good for me if I was late for work,starting this late.
SEEEEEEEEEE Ya.

You people sound as if though it is the end of the world.... Hold on guy's by this time next year you mite be crying over the hours you guy's put in, ask the guy's at fdxf how long it took for OPS. to change for them......

Classicteez said:
I'm not sure where all this is happening, But on the westcoast there is still Sunday dispatch.

TM told me no dispatch on west coast either. It's system wide. Not sure if teams are included in it though.

webidiot said:
overnite management is alive and well and they are in control don't kid yourself and it will not get better keep drinking the kool-aid and dream on.
Dont you mean UPS management

There must be a slow down in freight all-over. For the past two weeks my hubby has only gotten about half of his usual miles per week. (he is paid by the mile), not sure what's up but I hope this is very temporary.

I guess it varies by region and how you run. Mine is on a scheduled run out on Sunday mornings. They run pretty much if there are holidays or not. I am sure that will be a different story for Christmas and New Year's. That won't bother me. I can use the help at home. It will be duck and goose season and our son will be home to get married.

Valerie said:
I guess it varies by region and how you run. Mine is on a scheduled run out on Sunday mornings. They run pretty much if there are holidays or not. I am sure that will be a different story for Christmas and New Year's. That won't bother me. I can use the help at home. It will be duck and goose season and our son will be home to get married.

I don't think teams are included in this no Sundays.

Skeeter said:
Yes I do! Do I know you???

No.. Just from reading other posts... when I 1st signed on I went back and read alot of the past post just to see what it was all about and the different things people talk about. Sorry if I had you worried

Classicteez said:
No Not True on the westcoast, Extraboard drivers are still going out on Sundays with dispatch
This does not pertain to anyone who is scheduled to run on Sundays. This pertains to all drivers who are not scheduled to run on a weekend.

Classicteez said:
No.. Just from reading other posts... when I 1st signed on I went back and read alot of the past post just to see what it was all about and the different things people talk about. Sorry if I had you worried

Why would I worry I won't say anything here I wouldn't to your face.:busted_blue:

you would think if this was to happen EVERYWHERE... "nation wide" There would have been a memo posted at all the barns.. Fact is just yesterday I was at the terminal and asked, they knew nothing of this.