FedEx Freight | gallop polls

mtpockets gallop poll

The questions for the gallop poll should be like this in the following order:

pension or 401k? 401K

more pay or more vacation?
(less pay raises and more vacation) More pay and vacation.

automatics or manual trans.? manual

one board senority.... yes or no? yes

do we like the scm in our barns? no coment

do we like the stupidvisors in our barns? some

pizza and soda or banquet/caterer? Beer & real pizza (not frozen)

x-mass parties w/ open bar till the cows come home or nothing? A $50 check instead.

I like this gallop pole! There you go smokestack.:BlahBlah: :gathering: :woohoo1:

Good job mtp I answered them .

I don't have it bad at all. I like the center I work at! For the most part everyone here gets along well.. Our manager is fair and will dig into most issues with a quick response. Same goes for the center I was at before. I have decent benefits, some of those I would change if I could. I get paid on time, and have never missed a check. I get bonuses that I never recieved anywhere else. We have good, nice looking, clean equipment. Our facility is top of the line and looks good in and out. We have a great group of shuttle drivers running our hub, and our hub runs really smooth. We are informed here of happenings with the company, and I also get plenty of information at home letting me know what is going on. Our vending machines stay full, and there is always ice in the ice machine. Our Flag flys high above the center.

If you have been making the same complaints for 20 years to the same people.. don't you think it might be time to try talking to someone else.

I have some issues with some things that go on here.. I have been here for almost 7 years.. bet your A$$, if I had the same complaint for seven years.. I would be writing a letter to someone if it was a ligitimant complaint.

Maybe it's your manager that needs a reality check.. not the company.

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE MANAGER NEEDING TO GO.

Go ahead and start writing the letters, see what happens. NOTHING. I've been writing them for years.

How does the company turn a profit without the drivers? Just curiuos.

Question? do you mean co.drivers or drivers?YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING IF YOU DON'T YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE LONG OR JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT FELLOW DRIVERS.PURCHES LOADS! LEAVE ARE DRIVERS @ HOME GIVE KNIGHT AND OTHER CO. ENOUGH FREIGHT THEY PUT BACK TO BACK BIDS ON TO COVER ARE FRIEGHT! THEY SAVE MONEY WHEN YOU AND I STAY HOME BOTTEM LINE.........BUT REMEMBER PEOPLE FIRST HA HA THATS ANOTHER Q WHO????????:bowdown:

Got mine today,it looked a lot like last years and the year before,and the year before that. I guess the result will be the same,nothing will change.We have wasted to much time on something that just doesn't matter!

gallop poles are for upper mgt to see how lower is doing and if they done like what i put on mine they should come in and ask without mgt from center watching over you to punish you for your thoughts :biglaugh:

last years answer sheet had a bar code on the bottom left side and came in a envelope with your name on it.these things are not enonomous.

Your survey code will not be used to link your responses to your name. Gallup will use your code only to insure that your responses are combined into the correct unit. Nobody within FedEx Freight knows your code. Your individual responses are confidential and Gallup will not reveal them. Gallup will report only the averages for your unit, and will not report individual responses. I urge you guys to fill these out so the company can see where we all stand.

Okay, so in November when we go to the polls to vote and the one you choose does not get elected, do you never vote again? And when that person swings through your town and hands out popcorn and hotdogs, is he sucking up? This is America man. For all the opinions and comments everyone has here, I am surprised you would not take the paid time to voice your opinion to the company. At least you had the chance to express your views, regardless of topic or outcome. What if next year, instead of two bits, they said get in your truck and shut your pie hole. Wonder how many would be screaming then?? hmmm

Oh no smoke your not listening to late night talk radio.........Are ya? Black helicopters.:biglaugh: Have a good day George.:hysterical:

Your survey code will not be used to link your responses to your name. Gallup will use your code only to insure that your responses are combined into the correct unit. Nobody within FedEx Freight knows your code. Your individual responses are confidential and Gallup will not reveal them. Gallup will report only the averages for your unit, and will not report individual responses. I urge you guys to fill these out so the company can see where we all stand.

When I asked about the numbers on the poll I was told that it was only to identify the center and the job classification . . . . funny though, every one of the drivers in our classification and out of our center had a different number . . . . hummmm :toxic:

:USA:

These gallop poles are worthless.... We work out of one center,,, and "evauluate" another center's "supervisor"... Of course they don't tell you what supervisor you are talking about.... And with drivers going to different centers everynight,,, they have no idea what you are 'evaluating'.... BULLony....

For those that think some secret spies conduct and investigate the Gallup Poll.. As Info, The Poll's are designed and results compiled from an outside orginization. Refer to the "Gallup Orginization". Polls from this company are created for many major corporations and companies, even for American citizens through election periods and events.

I understand the opposing views on these polls, but wanted to nip the silent helicopters in the bud..

You can read about the polls at The Gallup Organization

an excerpt from their page..
Recent advances in economics, psychology, and management sciences -- along with our own research -- have led our researchers to discover how organizations can grow by developing highly engaged customers and building powerful, engaged workforces of talented employees.
Our consultants are trusted advisors to many of the world's leading companies. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients' visions and strategies.

For those that think some secret spies conduct and investigate the Gallup Poll.. As Info, The Poll's are designed and results compiled from an outside orginization. Refer to the "Gallup Orginization". Polls from this company are created for many major corporations and companies, even for American citizens through election periods and events.

I understand the opposing views on these polls, but wanted to nip the silent helicopters in the bud..

You can read about the polls at The Gallup Organization

an excerpt from their page..
Recent advances in economics, psychology, and management sciences -- along with our own research -- have led our researchers to discover how organizations can grow by developing highly engaged customers and building powerful, engaged workforces of talented employees.
Our consultants are trusted advisors to many of the world's leading companies. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients' visions and strategies.

IMPLEMENT!! is the key word here! So far they have done nothing in the past three years to change things. Always talk never any action.

gallop poles are for upper mgt to see how lower is doing and if they done like what i put on mine they should come in and ask without mgt from center watching over you to punish you for your thoughts :biglaugh:

They gotta give the back breaking deliveries to somebody, thats why I keep my mouth shut. If your dumb enough to think they care about what you have to say, you can have all the abuse they hand out. They don't even know I'm here, just the way I like it!!!:hide: