FedEx Freight | Gardena CA on strike, walkout!

So, this well respected man lied, was lied to, had no grasp of reality, nor realistic expectations? Meanwhile FedEx lost millions, after overpaying, thus being taken advantage of, misled and was never able to make money off of the acquisition? Still continuing with the company, while disgruntled, this man was able to remain, while most were dismissed? Incredible theory.
Again, the purchase of Watkins had nothing to do with making them a viable company...they possessed something that FedEx wanted and it would've taken more money and time for FedEx to aquire on their own, thus the purchase and dismantling of their company....it's not rocket science....well, maybe for those who refuse to see the truth.

Perhaps if those that wish to organize would offer to pay those to hear their message, they could get more participants to listen. Many who want representation went to those anti-meetings also not because they were mandatory, but because they were paid to. We had many at my center who didn't attend those "mandatory" meetings because their minds were made up for one side or the other, some of the fence sitters went to hear the message, and others, like myself, simply went for the free money.
You claim ZERO effort for the company but I'll disagree, those meetings took planning, the handouts, the presentations, all cost money....and a lot of effort.
That's awesome that you just "went for the free money". I went to ask questions and get educated. I didn't care for the answers and definitely got educated. I assume you were so busy counting your money and assuming that what was being said was exactly what you assumed, that you didn't pay attention. Like J.D. I have to base my assumptions on the evidence you provided us with. Way too many assumptions here.have a great day and assume I will too.

That's awesome that you just "went for the free money". I went to ask questions and get educated. I didn't care for the answers and definitely got educated. I assume you were so busy counting your money and assuming that what was being said was exactly what you assumed, that you didn't pay attention. Like J.D. I have to base my assumptions on the evidence you provided us with. Way too many assumptions here.have a great day and assume I will too.
Personally, I didn't rely on the company to "educate" me, I took it upon myself to do my own research and formulate my own opinions/decisions...in most cases, both sides tell you what they want you to hear, although there are some facts mixed in.
You shouldn't "assume" anything, I'd suggest you do your own homework.

Personally, I didn't rely on the company to "educate" me, I took it upon myself to do my own research and formulate my own opinions/decisions...in most cases, both sides tell you what they want you to hear, although there are some facts mixed in.
You shouldn't "assume" anything, I'd suggest you do your own homework.

Lmao joke post of the year congrats red you have won a prize!!!! Just call 1-800-ima-stpd to claim your prize.

"l have to make my assumptions based on evidence at hand".I think assumptions is what johndeere4020,thinks is evidence..

No they are assumptions based on what I evidence I can see, I have been strait forward about what I know. You on the other hand have claimed the company won't let the drivers have the union and that just isn't true, you are wrong or lying.

You claim ZERO effort for the company but I'll disagree, those meetings took planning, the handouts, the presentations, all cost money....and a lot of effort.

I knew there was cost... but effort? But Oh, of course! It was/is most certainly a MONUMENTAL task. I struggle to imagine the complexities that must go into such an effort. Staggering in scale. And then to imagine doing at more than one location! I'm worn out just thinking about it.
:1sm057crazy:

I'll take a copy too, Swamp.
And yes, send it to Big Dave. :1036316054:
I thought I'd read that you were retiring. Or do you regularly stop by the local service center, just for old times sake?

Either way send me a PM with an address, and I'll send it to the Attn of Big Dave, from the internet... I might need to negotiate a better deal since it seems I'm going to have leverage now.

This might be my good deed for the holiday season... :cool:

I knew there was cost... but effort? But Oh, of course! It was/is most certainly a MONUMENTAL task. I struggle to imagine the complexities that must go into such an effort. Staggering in scale. And then to imagine doing at more than one location! I'm worn out just thinking about it.
:1sm057crazy:

Printing off an email then taking it all the way to copier would be a daunting task, let alone carrying all those copies some where .

FedEx lost in court yesterday ,so all the stories management was telling u what happened was proven to be lies ,just like always they do lie to us ....no one got pulled out of there truck no one got beat up just a bunch of lies FedEx made up to make the Teamster look bad but actually fed ex lied again

FedEx lost in court yesterday ,so all the stories management was telling u what happened was proven to be lies ,just like always they do lie to us ....no one got pulled out of there truck no one got beat up just a bunch of lies FedEx made up to make the Teamster look bad but actually fed ex lied again

Imagine that the assault and battery that supposedly accrued was a tall tail. If it would have happened someone would have went to jail.