TForce | GVL barn has enough cards supposably

Now greezy I know you don't mean that...

Hell yes, I started with nothing and I am leaving with nothing......I left home with a bag of clothes and a pack of cigarettes.....And look at me now!!!!!!!!! If can do it so can they, the hard way....Besides if you go helping them it makes them weak and worthless..........And if you beleive all that then.......My kids are my world and everything I do is for them....They will have all I can give them......Just yankin you alls chain a bit........

Hell yes, I started with nothing and I am leaving with nothing......I left home with a bag of clothes and a pack of cigarettes.....And look at me now!!!!!!!!! If can do it so can they, the hard way....Besides if you go helping them it makes them weak and worthless..........And if you beleive all that then.......My kids are my world and everything I do is for them....They will have all I can give them......Just yankin you alls chain a bit........

I new you had a heart!!!1!!.

I don't worry about that. With the house and everything else paid off I have more than enough to even leave my grand kids money. :funky:
Skeeter,
This statement may be true but it's pretty selfish in a way. Don't you care at all about your co-workers or their futures? How about the young guys who will carry on the tradition of O/UPSF....don't they deserve a decent job and pension too? Is it really all about you only?

Skeeter,
This statement may be true but it's pretty selfish in a way. Don't you care at all about your co-workers or their futures? How about the young guys who will carry on the tradition of O/UPSF....don't they deserve a decent job and pension too? Is it really all about you only?

I only respond this way to emails that try to tweak me. So I tweak back.
Co-workers that care about their future will hopefully do a lot more than just rely on their company pension. If not shame on them.
I feel we have a good pension with a little common sense those fellow workers can have a very descent retirement.

I only respond this way to emails that try to tweak me. So I tweak back.
Co-workers that care about their future will hopefully do a lot more than just rely on their company pension. If not shame on them.
I feel we have a good pension with a little common sense those fellow workers can have a very descent retirement.
Skeeter,
I wasn't trying to tweak you at all. I was just wondering if you cared about your co-workers, that's all. I wasn't suggesting that you either do or don't....that's why I asked.

Skeeter,
I wasn't trying to tweak you at all. I was just wondering if you cared about your co-workers, that's all. I wasn't suggesting that you either do or don't....that's why I asked.

I think that was a pretty silly question. One that doesn't deserve a answer.

I think that was a pretty silly question. One that doesn't deserve a answer.
I don't think it was silly. I've seen lots of guys who truly didn't care about anyone or anything except how they would personally be affected. Most like this are either very selfish, greedy or think they can do things so well that they don't need any outside help and that other opinions don't matter, or all of the above.

It was a simple, no trick question. The fact that you didn't answer it is very telling, in my opinion.

I don't think it was silly. I've seen lots of guys who truly didn't care about anyone or anything except how they would personally be affected. Most like this are either very selfish, greedy or think they can do things so well that they don't need any outside help and that other opinions don't matter, or all of the above.

It was a simple, no trick question. The fact that you didn't answer it is very telling, in my opinion.

You know I have found that people like you are going to think what they want regardless.
So you just go on and think what your little mind wants to. :tongue0015:

You know I have found that people like you are going to think what they want regardless.
So you just go on and think what your little mind wants to. :tongue0015:
Thanks...I will. Oh...and speaking of little minds, I really like the smiley of you sticking your tongue out at me....that's very grown up. I think we got the answer to the question very clearly.

Thanks...I will. Oh...and speaking of little minds, I really like the smiley of you sticking your tongue out at me....that's very grown up. I think we got the answer to the question very clearly.

LOL! I sure glad you got your answer now do you feel better. I sure hope so. Mr. Maturity. :hysterical:

OK, I don't want to sound selfish, But its really all about me!!!! Isn't it? I mean, I like you guy's and everything, Butt, What about me? :biglaugh:

Well I'm sure you know the old history behind why New England Motor Freight is in this oddball union for a trucking company CFer.

Its a lot of bad blood so to speak between the owner and the old Teamsters way back in the bad old days.
You know what I'm talking about I'm sure CFer.
Between you,and me,I want to leave sleeping dogs alone.
History is just that history,theres not a thing in the world that can change anything that happened in the past.

But as far as your thread topic,your right.
A trucking company in a union that doesn't know diddely do about trucking is really off the wall,for all of their trucking members.