FedEx Freight | Hot Topic- One Board Or Two Boards

now thats some bs ...while I was putting together my last post ... somebody voted for me .... the wrong way

must have been .... acorn ....

nope! just that this tread has been going on for a long time.

You got something against long running threads? Have friends that were hurt or worse by long threads? Wife cheat on you with a long thread? Explain yourself

You got something against long running threads? Have friends that were hurt or worse by long threads? Wife cheat on you with a long thread? Explain yourself

Wow, I'm sorry if i upset you by my statement. I guess this is a sore subject for you. I thought it was ok to express yourself here. I will be more carefull of what I say for now on!!!!:smilie_132:

Wow, I'm sorry if i upset you by my statement. I guess this is a sore subject for you. I thought it was ok to express yourself here. I will be more carefull of what I say for now on!!!!:smilie_132:

You didn't upset me, I was just wondering why you were whining about the subject grasshopper

Two boards are better than one board. Maybe layoff by company seniority regardless of board but I don't want anything to do with winehaul nor would I want to be forced on a line bid. I chose to work driving a truck locally. I would only care to drive line if I was forced between driving line or become unemployed.

Two boards are better than one board. Maybe layoff by company seniority regardless of board but I don't want anything to do with winehaul nor would I want to be forced on a line bid. I chose to work driving a truck locally. I would only care to drive line if I was forced between driving line or become unemployed.

Except for the money there is not much differance between road and local these days.

I don't see anybody being forced into linehaul,,, from the city,, but I may be wrong.... The ONLY reason I left the city,,, (YES,, I put my time in hauling books,,, furniture,, etc) was the money,,, to give my family a better life.... Why do you work ???? To support you or your family.... The ONLY reason I want one board,,, and I know it could screw me too,,, is to save my job,,, over someone with a few months,,, here..... Hey,,, I'll say again,,, time spent SERVING THIS COMPANY should be worth something,,,, but the way its going,,, I'm Wrong...... I don't want anything I haven't earned,,,,,, But I feel I have earned a chance here to support my family.... I'll sit back and laugh my butt off when the little kids canning us lose their jobs too..... (I hate thinking like that,,)

Except for the money there is not much differance between road and local these days.

cody :clap:

I don't know how you can say such a thing.
You must not have a satellite radio in your truck.
Besides the money, one driver is doing a lot of work
while the other driver is sightseeing down the road.
Difference is like between night and day, if you ask me.

:shift:

cody :clap:

I don't know how you can say such a thing.
You must not have a satellite radio in your truck.
Besides the money, one driver is doing a lot of work
while the other driver is sightseeing down the road.
Difference is like between night and day, if you ask me.

:shift:
Yea, maybe last year, now it's drive 2 hours, work the dock 4 hours then drive 2 hours while a city driver spends most of his/her day waiting for the customer to load or unload. Road use to mean road. It's rare when a city driver even needs a hand truck these days. Guess things are differant at National.