• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date

How Will You Vote?

• Yes

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters
Shut up. Each of us vote our conscience. Each of us vote for what we feel is best.

No one has a crystal ball. A no vote may be best, or a no vote could end this company. Same can be be said bout yes votes.

Respect your brothers vote or shut up.

Really? You of all people talking about respect as you tell me to shut up. I really don't understand why anyone wastes there time with you

Ya dumb****. I'm calling selfish, ignorant dumbasses like you, Docker among others out, not because of your opinions on the contract, but of your treatment of their Teamster Brothers. Its old and sickening, and exactly why unions continue to fail.

You don't insult and belittle your union brothers because of how they choose to vote.

Btw, to be clear here dumbass, I voted no.

Your so fun to screw with, your not smart eniugh to come out of the rain. Your dad and grandfather must be real proud of their little princess lol

Really? You of all people talking about respect as you tell me to shut up. I really don't understand why anyone wastes there time with you

Hey dip****. Learn to freaking read. I'm fedup with jackballs like you disrespecting a Union Brothers vote. I have zero problem calling a you or anyone out for that reason.

You are so tough with your little dress on lol careful you may break a nail lol

Your so fun to screw with, your not smart eniugh to come out of the rain. Your dad and grandfather must be real proud of their little princess lol

This coming from a guy that is ok with violating a union brothers privacy.

Screw with me? I'm just fedup with the hypocrisy from you so called Teamsters.

Go ahead make a joke out of it. In the end, you're still demeaning a fellow brother's vote.
Real cool. Is that what being a Teamster is all about? Supporting your brothers until they vote a way you don't agree with? Make a joke out if that?

Most of us can live with the 7%, not happy about it but that would add up to somewhere between 50mil and 70mil a yr depending on how many employees continued to work.That alone should bring them back to the table IF they and the IBT were being honest in keeping this company alive. I think if they could meet 1/2 way on a couple other issues there'd be a deal.Most of us realize ABF needs some relief but they've gone a little to far here.I want to vote yes but I can't even if it costs me my job and my family supports me on this tough decision.ABF needs to stop thinking about their stockholders for a second and think about us... their employees.You can fix this contract in 2 days,I have no doubt!!

The problem is with the gambling mentality. There seems to be a high risk tolerance out there. A return to the table is assumed. The goal is dignity. The 2010 vote success just held them to the contract. There seems to be an air of infallibility because of the win.The contract now has about two weeks left on it. I doubt they're looking for just a $50M-$70M savings. The one week vacation alone will reap a $70M dollar jackpot for them. The cameras are huge. Total concession package might be worth over $100M.

So you're you're looking at a 5 year contract with a 2.5% increase in wages total. That you are certain of. Figure a lost week of vacation will happen. This contract will probably be turned down after all is said and done. I'm thinking the consequence of a no vote will be much more severe. The average age of an ABF teamster will around 59 years of age when dust settles. But that's just me because I don't have a high degree of risk tolerance. I wouldn't bet the farm on anything.

Roll the freakin dice!! You have to bet big to win big!!

Other than the occasional irresistible jab I don't waste my time.

I am part of the bottom and have only worked one of the last two years I don't believe it's fear your talking about its fact weather you believe it or not its not 1970 anymore the fact is there are only 3 freight company's in the freight division and only one paying full pension and not to mention no organizing so under those circumstances I don't think the TA is as bad as every body thinks its a lot better than what YRC is working under just my opinion

You are dealing with reality. Others throw the term "fear" around here rather loosely, but it is "logical" to use the eyes God has given us to acknowledge how the LTL market has changed and negatively impacted wages the last 20 years. Demanding a contract that continues the losses of a well run company like ABF is illogical.

As bad as this contract is, it is light years better than any other freight contract in existence today not to mention all the non-union ltls.

There is no reason to respond to anything you have to say. You know it all and if someone disagrees with you you start with the name calling.

Just one word of advice,you learn more from listening than talking. With over 12K posts doesn't appear you spend much time listening to what anyone has to say.

There is no reason to respond to anything you have to say. You know it all and if someone disagrees with you you start with the name calling.

Just one word of advice,you learn more from listening than talking. With over 12K posts doesn't appear you spend much time listening to what anyone has to say.

Interesting, you couldn't answer my question. I guess its ok for you to insualt other. Hypocrite much?

Are you capable of posting anything without insults and name calling?

Are you? I see its ok for you belittle a union brother because of he votes, but I call a dumbass then all of sudden your pansy ass gets offended.

I'm so sick of you union pukes belittling the "yes" voters.

Are you? I see its ok for you belittle a union brother because of he votes, but I call a dumbass then all of sudden your pansy ass gets offended.

Stoner, you are putting down a man that has 12 posts since 2010, while you have 15 posts on the last three pages alone.Time to give your tongue a sleigh-ride. Ever heard of Xanax?

Interesting, you couldn't answer my question. I guess its ok for you to insualt other. Hypocrite much?
Lol! Lie much? Yup! But of course you lie, you're a union drone.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we have here is stonehead approaching meltdown, it has happened before. He's on the verge, just a few more jabs at his garbage and his hypocrisy and he will lose it and get a little hiatus from the mods. Keep the momentum going and we will get a break.