ABF | IBT Backs Plan to Allow Some Pension Cuts

already did answer read and now try to understand what it says. think you can do that

No you didn't. You bs'd around it. Simple yes or no. Are you willing to take a small cut to save the pension in the long run?

So far when I asked you to back your BS claim on the selfishness of the younger Teamster generation, I got nothing from you.
Now you refuse to answer my second question.

you can't be stupid. before you start something learn to read and hopefully comprehend what somebody is saying. you can't do that so you just make it up as you go. when you learn how to read maybe we can have a debate. Ps your people skills needs work

you can't be stupid. before you start something learn to read and hopefully comprehend what somebody is saying. you can't do that so you just make it up as you go. when you learn how to read maybe we can have a debate. Ps your people skills needs work

My people skills do suck with worthless Teamsters bashing on a whole generation of younger Teamsters based on nothing.

My question was simple. Are you willing to take a small cut if it meant saving the pension.

From your refusel to answer my simple hypothetical question with a yes or no, I can only conclude that you are the selfish jerk that is willing to sell out future generations of Teamsters so that you can get yours now.

Remember, you were the one that bashed on the Transfers first. I just nailed you on it.

Now go rot you joke of a Teamster. Its attitudes like your killing the union's today.

when you learn how to read I will talk to you. I never that you just like to start arguments and I am not help you.: know what you are and I'm just not going to waste my time talking to a idiot

your entitled to your opinion, and so a I . if you don't like it that's your problem not mine I never said generation I said some people. like I said learn to read.

when you learn how to read I will talk to you. I never that you just like to start arguments and I am not help you.: know what you are and I'm just not going to waste my time talking to a idiot

your entitled to your opinion, and so a I . if you don't like it that's your problem not mine I never said generation I said some people. like I said learn to read.

I read it just fine. ..

I keep hearing lets fix the pension, I know it needs fixing, but the guys that are saying it are not ready or able to retire right now, They want it fixed so they can retire, but don’t care about all the people who are about to retire now. They just want it fixed so they can retire later. We can’t just abandand the guys now, we have to protect all members, not just so those later will have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now please, explain. Where do you get this idea that those wanting it fixed don't care and want to abandon guys like you.

Turncoat ABF hired you for a reason, They needed a body to fill a position, one that should be able to fit right in with little training, they got a driver with 27 years of experience and that wasn’t a coinendence. ABF got you for 85 %. So they will be making money on your behalf for the next 3 years.
You said your putting all your faith into the union to do whats right for you. I hope you will read this. International Union to Increase Payments to Officer Only Fund | Teamsters for a Democratic Union. Here is just one way they will take care of you. The IBT will take care of the IBT, and if you happen to get something from it then that’s a bonus, This is just one way that your union will take care of you. They negoiate so they will not lose what they have. If something happens to our union, or companies, then they lose what they will have, but you can bet their pension will still be protected at our expense.
I keep hearing lets fix the pension, I know it needs fixing, but the guys that are saying it are not ready or able to retire right now, They want it fixed so they can retire, but don’t care about all the people who are about to retire now. They just want it fixed so they can retire later. We can’t just abandand the guys now, we have to protect all members, not just so those later will have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ABF also can enjoy somewhat what YRCW has now. All they have to do its utilize the utility drivers and that's going to save the company great amounts of money, and they already have that option. We all know that utility drivers can hook, work the dock, peddle freight, and run the road, so why not utilize what they already have.

Another waste of money is what is going on at some of the smaller terminals, I know a few of them have as many management people as they do drivers. We are all professionals, and we know what needs to be done. If you need someone to tell you every move to make then really why have you. We all know what has to be done. I am not saying no Management, just why so many.
I still don’t know why people came from other companies, after they voted for changes, and now want to give away everything we have and have worked for.
Maybe Turncoat will tell you how he ended up at ABF. I think you'll find it intersting.
You are such a little little man. The truth must have really hurt you. Do you really want to start calling people names. I stand by my statement, you only care about yourself thats why you want it fixed now
papajohn, he isn't worth your time.

Maybe Turncoat will tell you how he ended up at ABF. I think you'll find it intersting.

papajohn, he isn't worth your time.

Ya Papa. Listen to him. He's had his arse handed to him a time or two by me.

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92299 Another Gift From GW Bush WooooHoooo!

Just glad I could get such a lively discussion started. I'm comfortable in my own skin, and all this stuff we're talking about is going to get fixed, one way or another. My one vote or opinion is probably not going to have a lot to do with the outcome, but I am flattered.

I have 35 years in right now and I can't even get 3000 a month for another 5 years. think I'm already giving more than that. now what are you willing to give up?

Talk about having the rug pulled out from under you ! 5 years at 12 pension checks a year , $3000 x 60 checks = $ 180 000.00 GONE ! And thats on the low end, I started when I was 21years old, planned on retiring at 51 with 30 years, lets use the $3000 a month , the difference between 62 and 51 is 11 years or 132 pension checks , for a grand total of $396 000 !
When they took away the 25 or 30 and out we all took a huge hit even you younger guys ! 62 years old to retire with full pension !

I don't know why stoney worries about pension reform as he in the western states. Western states plan is solid and still offers the early retirement.

Stoney they will all vote to keep there jobs!!! Bottom line it happened at yrc an it will happen there.no one says they will like it

I don't know why stoney worries about pension reform as he in the western states. Western states plan is solid and still offers the early retirement.

And I hope it stays that way. I'm not saying I'm right or anything. But don't accuse me or others of not caring about fellow Teamsters getting ready to retire.

Stoney they will all vote to keep there jobs!!! Bottom line it happened at yrc an it will happen there.no one says they will like it

Ok..