TForce | If we go union.....

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION said:
Anyone think I should make a run at being a union steward?....LOL:USA: :USA: :USA:
I think you should run as fast as you can over to FED Ex, they like union free:bananapowerslide:

just-me said:
I think you should run as fast as you can over to FED Ex, they like union free:bananapowerslide:

That would make alot of sense. If the teamsters are successfull in organizing us....they are next on the list.

So I would be giving up what little seniority I have to go over there...only to have to go through it all again.

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION said:
That would make alot of sense. If the teamsters are successfull in organizing us....they are next on the list.

So I would be giving up what little seniority I have to go over there...only to have to go through it all again.

They will never organize FedEx that's why they aren't trying that hard.

If FXF ever organized, Fed-Ex would shut them down and move all the business to Fed-Ex National, the former Watkins. Welcome to corporate america! But hey, like all the anti-union out there love to say..."so long as the company is doing well..." God Help Us!

Skeeter said:
They will never organize FedEx that's why they aren't trying that hard.
Never say never! The Teamsters know that they have to bargain a contract that Upsf employees cannot refuse. And then they will use that to reel in Fedx corp. We all want more, Its human nature. Everyone will put there differences a side for greed.

Look at DY, Even he was ready to jump aboard when he thought he was getting porked regarding the new sick pay letter that came out. (The straw that broke the camels back) and then later added (or is this propaganda)

BusterNite said:
Never say never! The Teamsters know that they have to bargain a contract that Upsf employees cannot refuse. And then they will use that to reel in Fedx corp. We all want more, Its human nature. Everyone will put there differences a side for greed.

Who is being greedy?

The company for not giving us what we should have, or the employees for wanting what has been taken?

Human nature is to excel, prosper, and better yourself for the sake of you and your family.

I'm not wanting a contract because of greed.

steve5 said:
Who is being greedy?

The company for not giving us what we should have, or the employees for wanting what has been taken?

Human nature is to excel, prosper, and better yourself for the sake of you and your family.

I'm not wanting a contract because of greed.
This post was meant for people that are hell bent on no union. Its human nature to want more than what you have but people will put their differences a side for greed. If you are that adament against the teamsters and you choose to vote yes, It is greed. Greed= Yhe desire to want more.

BusterNite said:
This post was meant for people that are hell bent on no union. Its human nature to want more than what you have but people will put their differences a side for greed. If you are that adament against the teamsters and you choose to vote yes, It is greed. Greed= Yhe desire to want more.

My definition of Human Nature sounds better to me, I couldn't tell who you were talking about but it's cleared up now.

Greed is desiring more than I need or deserve.

Nothing wrong with wanting more. If it's deserved.

steve5 said:
My definition of Human Nature sounds better to me, I couldn't tell who you were talking about but it's cleared up now.

Greed is desiring more than I need or deserve.

Nothing wrong with wanting more. If it's deserved.

Allthough I do agree with your statement steve it is a far cry from reality, people have always endevored to get more for nothing ,with the least effort possible, it is the American way.

The secert to life is to live within your means.

The American way in the last generations since the second world war,is to purchase money with credit to get what your desire is as soon as possible.

Other than a mortgage payment seeing you always have to pay for housing,renting or owning,how free would we feel if we could live without charging up credit.

Good health, strong relationships with your loved ones.
The Love of God the creator of all things,and to believe he will take care of you,and supply your needs regardless of what happens in the world.

All these items are things that no amount of money can buy.

Theres a Bible verse that states that the love of money is the route of all evil.
Money in its self isn't the route of all evil.
Its the love of it thats at the bottom of greed.
Hope my offering helps all of you that can't seem to get ahead no matter how much money your earning.

Accelerator said:
Allthough I do agree with your statement steve it is a far cry from reality, people have always endevored to get more for nothing ,with the least effort possible, it is the American way.

I guess your right, I've been guilty of being ignorant before.

I, as most of you have been through rough times and jobs where you work hard with little compensation. Now it's the other way around, but here we are not getting more for the least effort possible. Being away from home for 2,4,or 5 days is rough on a family, yes, driving doesnt take the same effort as a roofer ect... then again were not exactly having fun either. If we are away from home on company business we should get paid for it.

If this is greed, than I guess I'm greedy.

Apostolic said:
The American way in the last generations since the second world war,is to purchase money with credit to get what your desire is as soon as possible.

Other than a mortgage payment seeing you always have to pay for housing,renting or owning,how free would we feel if we could live without charging up credit.

Good health, strong relationships with your loved ones.
The Love of God the creator of all things,and to believe he will take care of you,and supply your needs regardless of what happens in the world.

All these items are things that no amount of money can buy.

Theres a Bible verse that states that the love of money is the route of all evil.
Money in its self isn't the route of all evil.
Its the love of it thats at the bottom of greed.
Hope my offering helps all of you that can't seem to get ahead no matter how much money your earning.

I have no credit cards other than a bank linked check card, and the only extra that I have that was bought on credit is 1 vehicle (and It's a plain-Jane family car).

I don't live beyond my means, I make sure I save money every check.

I wasn't this way allways, I used to live paycheck to paycheck and never saved up. Now I'm pretty stable, I don't hunger for money but let's face it, to live you need it depending on how you live you might need more than others.

I respect your belief that God will take care ... but last time I checked money doesn't grow on trees yet.